Thread: Beautiful Oliver Bleu!

Beautiful Oliver Bleu!

Hi Ollie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious baby boy you are! Your photo spread is absolutely heart melting!!!What a fun loving, people loving puss you are, Ollie! So full of spunk and spirit, with a great sense of adventure and curiosity for the world around you! No doubt you keep your family entertained with your joyful personality, smiling 24/7! But most of all you fill their hearts with love! You do your beloved predecessors, Sophie and Boo, proud! Your family is so very blessed to have beautiful best friend in you, Ollie! You're one extra special kitty, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and your furry sib are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration, getting into all sorts of mischief, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ollie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Purr-fect Oliver Bleu!

Good afternoon, beautiful Oliver Bleu! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 has already said -- you are a spunky, spirited and extra-special kitten! Precious and heart-melting, that's you Please be careful on your outdoor car-observing adventures, because I would not want anything to happen to you, sweet boy. You remind me a lot of KAK's Pearl, who is part Siamese and I wonder if you are too. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Oliver Bleu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oliver Bleu what a gorgeous youngster you are!!!

It sounds like you never let things get boring at your house!!! Always something to do or to explore, eh? It must be so much fun having a sweet treasure like you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Oliver Bleu, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ollie, with your good looks and kitten charm, I bet you can get away with just about anything! You sound like quite a character! I'm glad you found your way into your owner's life. I know from experience that having a pet share characteristics with a pet that has already passed on is quite comforting.

Congratulations on being COTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}