Thread: Iris

Iris

What a beauty Iris is and your story is just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us today - she truly is spectacular.

Congratulations dear Iris on being COTD - enjoy every wonderful day.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Iris looks adorable. Loto of treats for you and your other fur siblings.

Iris

Iris, you are such a pretty kitty! I love your facial markings, very unique. The many pictures of you showed your beauty and calmness. I loved the one pic of you with cards on your body, very funny. Happy COTD! Robin from Pittsburg, KANSAS, USA

Incredible Iris is such a Dear Cat , and she certainly is versatile, even serving as a Furry Card Table!!
    We love that photo of her with her Gray Friend , they look so very very happy together.

WE love our Cats who have that freedom to roam as I know that is the one thing that My Found Hotel Cats would love , and that is to roam , but I do not live in an area that is kind to Cats.
    Iris you are such a Great Cat.

We all love incredible Iris and are sending our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW Out To Our Newest Creamsicle Cat Love Iris the Incredibe.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Pretty Iris the Traveling Cat

What a wonderful story your Momma tells of you. I'm guessing that the gray cat in the pic with you is your kitty Momma. Your pictures are all so nice and it is obvious that your owner loves you very much. I wish all animals could have homes like that. Those baby pictures of you are precious. There is nothing in the world cuter than baby kittens and puppies. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and I wish you and your family many happy years together. God Bless

Hello Iris, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the wonderful photos--just great. It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful life and a loving family. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Iris, what a beautiful orange and white kitty girl you are! So many wonderful photos here.. you being groomed by your grey-kitty buddy, both of you so full of love for each other.. you exploring your delightful outdoor world.. your precious, adorable baby pictures.. you being held and cuddled by your loving Purrrson.. even playing (and winning) a round of solitaire! In all of them your lovely orange eyes have that look full of love and delight on your sweet face.

You are not only gorgeous, you and your Purrrson love each other so very much! You and she cuddle every day, you travel and explore together, you make her smile with your warm, loving character and your hilarious antics. You have the best times together when you go on holiday to that island in northern Norway where you enjoy the wild nature, the sea, the birds, mice and fresh air. What a wonderful home full of love you and your family, feline and human, all share!

Congratulations, darling Iris, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty pals Iza and Lillepus and your Purrrson and the whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Iris what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures. Your baby pictures almost had me melted into a puddle of mush!!! How precious they are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us and the smiles you gave me. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Iris, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Iris!

Hi Iris in beautiful Norway, my mother's birthplace! What a gorgeous girl you are, Iris! Your coloring is exquisite, only to be surpassed by your sweet and loving personality, your sense of adventure and love for life! What a beautifully told, utterly heartwarming story your young lady has shared with us! I smiled from ear to ear, reading of your "surprise" entry into this world, and how warmly you were welcomed! What a very special bond you and your people have forged, Iris! You are more than simply a beloved pet, you are a full fledged (traveling) member of the family! Oh, how special those summers spent on your beloved island must be, and I hope this summer your time there was extra special! I'm jealous! And please tell your human momy how much I enjoyed all of your heart melting photos, and videos! You're a treasure, Iris, and your family, human and furry, so very lucky to have a best friend, a fellow traveler, a loving companion in you! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating with your human mommy, Birgitte, Iza and the entire kitty crew, being treated royally! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Iris!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty Iris!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Iris, what a beauty you are, and how nice to see so many fabulous pictures of you!

I love that your wonderful owner has had you from your very first day and has looked after you and seen you grow into the magnificent creature that you now are. I hope you are together for many many years.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today. Party like there's no tomorrow.

Congrats, Iris. You are a beautiful lady. Enjoy your day.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Iris, what a darling kitten you were, and what a beautiful ginger and white cat you are! How wonderful that you travel and explore with your person, and then you can enjoy cuddle time! Then there are the holiday trips, when you get to enjoy the fresh air and the sea. You are much loved! I enjoyed meeting you and seeing all your wonderful pictures today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Iris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Iris, you're so pretty. Congrats on being COTD!!!