Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Hybrid View

Precious Gus!

Hi Gus! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome, personality packed, captivating boy you are, Gus! Your plush, silver and black, coat is gorgeous, and your apple round face and your equally round, HUGE, sparkling, copper colored eyes, total heart melters! And oh, aren't you the sweet and loving, playful scamp! My boys love to sleep on their backs with their feet in the air, too, but delivering bedtime gifts to you humans, now that's special! As for pawing through your mum's sewing basket? Maybe not so much appreciated by your mum (but fun for you)! That photo of you posing so innocently beside it speaks volumes! What a precious pair your family has in you and Albert! Double the feline love, the smiles, double the fun! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! I hope you and brother Albert are enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, on your much deserved day of honor, precious Gus, and to brother Albert too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Gus, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are beautiful. I love the way you look--all round and adorable. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great pics of you. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a handsome boy you are, Gus. Congrats on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana