Thread: Pretty Tortie Nugget

Hybrid View

Nugget and Murphy

Yes, both are up to date on all shots and "fixings" now. In fact, when I adopted Murphy recently, we found that his ears had a yeast infection, so he is all fixed up on that as well. These two rescue kitties are the best!

Hi, beautiful tortie Nugget and hello, handsome orangey Murphy! You are beautiful kitties! I am sending tons of cyber kisses, snuggles, petting and lovies to both of you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Nugget of Tortie-liciousness

You have the face of an angel sweet little Nugget. You may be a $700 cat but you are worth so much more, you will reward your Meowmy many times over with the only a sweet little girl like you can lavish on their new servant. I wonder why your Meowmy named you Nugget? Could it be the dappling of gold in your silky fur that made her think of the golden Nugget she had found? Maybe she will tell us one day. I would love to see you do your trick and I must say that your timing is impeccable to come to your new home in time to lessen the grief, at least some what, of the void that was left by the passing of your Meowmy's cat, dear Mr. Koko. I know Barbi misses him dearly.

Have a Heck-a Happy COTD Miss Nugget and do try to get those freckles off Mr. Murphy's nose!
    Love, Cat Daddy

Nugget what a beauty you are!!!

I am so happy you are in a wonderful home with a loving family to take great care of you. It must be lots of fun having you and Murphy as friends. I loved seeing both your pictures. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Nugget on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Murphy I bet you will be cat of the day one day too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nugget (and Murphy)

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Nugget what a beauty you are!!!

I am so happy you are in a wonderful home with a loving family to take great care of you. It must be lots of fun having you and Murphy as friends. I loved seeing both your pictures. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my day.

Congratulations, sweet Nugget on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Murphy I bet you will be cat of the day one day too.
    Thank you for your kind words on my "babies", they are wonderful and helped me ease the loss of my first precious boy, Koko the Seal Point Siamese.

Our very own Nugget and Murphy!

Hi Nugget! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Murphy too! So great to see one of our own being crowned "top cat!!!" What a beauty you are, Nugget! Your silky, smooth coat of black and gold is gorgeous! In fact everything about you is beautiful, including your homecoming story! I can say without hesitation, that you and Murphy both have landed in the most loving and caring of forever homes, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! In other words, you hit the forever Meowmee/forever home jackpot! Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing you with us! You're one extra special girl, Nugget, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Enjoy a fun day and night, celebrating with Murphy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nugget, and to equally precious Murphy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi little bright eyes! You look like a spunky little girl to me. Love your story and I'm so glad you ended up where and with whom you belong. I bet you rule over Murphy with a silken Iron Paw don't you? Happy COTD Nugget and I'll be watching for Murphy's COTD too!

Skateboarders taste like Chicken.

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Nugget!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Nugget!
    Nugget thanks you for your kind words on her grea COTD honor! Barb

Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by luv my cats View Post
    Hi little bright eyes! You look like a spunky little girl to me. Love your story and I'm so glad you ended up where and with whom you belong. I bet you rule over Murphy with a silken Iron Paw don't you? Happy COTD Nugget and I'll be watching for Murphy's COTD too!
    You weren't kidding when you said she rules over Murphy. She is 1/2 his size but twice as spunky; she holds her own with him every time. She is a wonderful little girl and I am so glad I kept her! Barb

Nugget (and Murphy)

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Nugget! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Murphy too! So great to see one of our own being crowned "top cat!!!" What a beauty you are, Nugget! Your silky, smooth coat of black and gold is gorgeous! In fact everything about you is beautiful, including your homecoming story! I can say without hesitation, that you and Murphy both have landed in the most loving and caring of forever homes, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! In other words, you hit the forever Meowmee/forever home jackpot! Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing you with us! You're one extra special girl, Nugget, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Enjoy a fun day and night, celebrating with Murphy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nugget, and to equally precious Murphy, too!
    They both thank you for your kind words; I am so glad I kept her and recently adopted him to give her company too. She is a precious tiny girl, 1/2 the size of Murphy, but with twice the moxie; that girl can hold her own in a cat standoff! Barb