Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky Linus

Linus the Miracle Kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Linus! Like all of the well wishers before me, I too have tears in my eyes after reading your family's beautifully written, heart thumping cliffhanger, their heartfelt tribute to the their brave and beautiful best boy, their miracle boy! Oh, what a harrowing adventure you had, what a scare you put into the hearts of our humans, and mama cat, Lucy! But oh, what a happy ending, what a joyful reunion was yours! Yes, your happy homecoming tale is one part fairytale, one part James Harriot, 100% pure inspiration! But, having used up at least 4 of your 9 lives, stick close to home, sweetheart, safe and sound! Your family, and all who know and love you, want and need you around for a long, long time to come! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and a warm heart, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, savoring every once of love and pampering your family is no doubt heaping upon you! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Linus, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow! What a story! Linus, I'm so glad that you were reunited with your family. You're not only a very handsome cat but a very lucky cat too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

YAYY Linus. A happy ending. Love you, Linus Meow and Nose Bonks

What a wonderful story you have, Linus. I feel it would be about time someone made it in a book with illustrations of your handsome self. All PT is so happy you are home, congratulations, special boy Linus

You are indeed a lucky Cat Linus to have found your way home to your Family. We bet that you are more careful where you crawl in in the future Linus, we know that you do not want to go through all that again.

WE are so pleased that you are in your Furr Ever Home Linus, and we are all MEEEOOWING fo you.

In fact an Official Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is coming for Linus the ucky Ou Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS