Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
By the sounds of things id tire that little booger out so she doesnt have time to think if anythings worth getting into trouble over LOL
ah i swear dogs are a lot like kids. they test their parents out too get a reaction out of them an just to see how much crap they can do before the parent/s give a scolding

this looks like itd be a good way of exercising for both owner an dog an one that doesnt wear the owner out in the process:
http://www.amazon.com/Bike-Tow-Leash.../dp/B005CS7ZX0 if its tough on your pocket book try Yahoo/Googling bike leashes an see if theres one more in your range if your considering it.

or got any swimming pools near ya an see about getting her to like the water maybe? i know a round or two of swimming tires my 6year old nephew out fast. he actually goes to bed on time instead of acting like he ate 700pounds of sugar. LOL

that old saying... a tired dog is a good dog goes for kids to. man im glad he goes home at the end of the day >>
shhh dont tell anyone i said that

i wish you luck whatever ya do ^^
If I take her to the dog park and let her chase a stick around for a little bit or bug Brennan, or run around the house and play with Lilo, she's good lol. She is such a little brat but she can always be a little angel too.

Oh, she doesn't like water, LOL. Not her friend whatsoever!