Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Komforting Krista

Komforting Krista

Dear Krista,
    you can see that you take care of your human in a wonderful way. I am sure you can make her laugh even under very hard circumstances. In addition you are a beauty with a lot of tortietude. I wish you a good day cuddling and playing with your pink ball

A super Tortie with healing powers
    You are a beauty, dear Crista

Krista, you came to your hooman with a job to do! What a big resposibility, but one that I know by looking in your beautiful eyes, one you are very capable of. I hope you have a special day today, and every day, and bring your hooman comfort in this difficult time of life. May you two have a wonderful holiday season, and know that here on PT, we welcome beautiful torties like yourself, and their hoomans, to talk, to laugh, cry, and share in life.

Dear Krista, you beautiful little heart mender. I can tell just by looking at that sweet, sweet face of yours that you bring so much joy and comfort to your mistress. Kitties have such a special way of helping us to heal. And in turn, you found the best possible forever home! I think you and your Mommy are one heavenly match What a wonderful little fur friend you are dear Krista! You are so deserving of our "top cat" honor!! Congratulations dear, precious, loving little Krista, our MOST special Torti Cat of the Day!! I hope you and your proud, adoring Mommy enjoy many, many happy, loving years together!! Now, go give the pink ball of yours a spin! And make sure you gets lots of extra treats today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You just have to love torties!!!!

Good morning, beautiful Krista! It is so nice to meet you...we loved your story - thank goodness you have a wonderful home where you can share all that love! Your are sooooo purrrfectly lovely! Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Krista, my what a beautiful girl you are and such a comfort to your human in her grief. It sounds like you love your new home and you are a wonderful companion and much loved.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, lovely Krista, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Dear Krista, I have a human friend named Krista and she is just like you - a sweetheart through and through.

I am so glad that your human rescued you and that you understand her and can be right there for her. There just isn't anything like a kitty by your side when you are feeling blue.

I am feeling honored today to be able to meet you and hear about your good life and your toys. Congratulations Krista, this is YOUR day! But then I bet every day is is YOUR day at your home.

Krista The Tremendous Tortie

Krista the Tremendous Tortie , you certainly deserve a lot of love for the way you were able to help your Guardian overcome such a huge loss.My cats were especially comforting to me when I lost My parents , they seemed to know that they had to be there for me in those sad days.The very first cat that I had on my own was Pouncer , a Totie - Siamese blend who was such a good little cat. All The Best To Krista the Healer COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Look at the tiny little girl kitty Krista!! So sweet and dainty! You sound like the best best little friend for your furparent. How could we ever get by without our furkids!!!???!!! Congrats beautiful Krista, for being Our Kitty Cat of the DAY!!!

Krista
    I'm sure you bring much love and comfort to your mommy. There's nothing like a cuddle with a kitty. You are beautiful too. I love your colors. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

i love torties.....and you are a beauty....congratulations on being cotd!

Yay Krista!!

Congratulations sweet little Krista, beautiful, loving, funny little Tortie girl!! Cleo sends you her warm felicitations, to one she considers a little soul sister. What a sweet baby you are and we hope you have a very long and wonderful life with your loving human! God bless, sweetheart.

Dearest Krista,

You are simply Beautiful !!! I love the tortie coloring, and
    those eyes.... Fascinating !!! Congratulations going out to
    you today sweetheart as our very deserving and much loved
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! I wish you years & years of health and
    happiness little Princess.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Krista, you are a sweet and beautiful little girl. I'm so sorry that your human lost a loved one; you helped her survive during a very difficult time. I'd love to see you playing with your pink ball and having so much fun! You are a wonderful COTD!

Sounds like Krista found her proper home. The right kitty in the right place. She's a cutie, too. Good luck.