Thread: Evie!!!

Evie!!!

You're a beauty Evie!!! I bet you love running around the farm. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have fun with all of your doggy friends today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Evie, you are a beauty! Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Evie

Good Morning Evie, you are so beautiful, and I love the photos of you.
    One can tell how much you are loved and I can see why.
    Congratulations for being our very beautiful Dog Of The Day.

Beautiful Evie

Greetings Evie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a precious pup you are, Evie, one gorgeous, clever, mischievous young lady, one beautiful blend of breeds! I had to laugh when I read that you and your siblings were born in the fireplace! That's a first for me! I had to go back and check the month...August! Phew! So, a litter of all girls, was it? And your family kept you all??? Well, regardless, sounds like you've got more than a few furry sisters to pal around with! What fun you all must have, romping through those beautiful English pastures and fields with sheer abandon, and a stumble or two! As for that pleading, plaintive whine you greet your guests with...Your mom says she's "working on it," but I can say with certainty, one whine and I'd be putty in your paws! Who could resist a girl as sweet and loving as you? You're one very special girl, Evie, and your family so very lucky to a best friend, a loving companion, a never ending source of joy and laughter in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and the entire pack are enjoying a very happy day, running through your beloved fields, enjoying a big stick and a Jumbone, being cuddled and loved to pieces! Lots of love and hugs and kisses and belly rubs to you, beautiful Evie, and to all of your furry sisters, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~