Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
I know this isn't funny, but the thought popped into my head ~~~ maybe "he" is a "she". I suppose stranger things happened.
When Nikki called and said that he didn't have testicles, my first thought was that he had female parts instead or in addtion, because he is definitely male.

Anyway, Oliver came home. They said that he was a big baby. He must have heard them say that and tried to prove him wrong because then he started hissing at them as they walked to his cage. They are hoping for test results from the blood work tomorrow. Mom is concerned about putting him through such an invasive surgery if he hasn't been fixed already. I told her that cancer is much more likely if they stay inside, besides the fact that he could impregnate any females that may be around. She just feels bad for him. Plus he would probably have to stay in my garage in the large dog kennel for a while until he heals some. One step at a time. First we'll wait to see how the blood work turns out.

Special thanks to those of you that have posted about your cats with a similar condition.