Hi Mr. Mop! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, be still my wheeker loving heart! You're just TOO precious for words, Mr. Mop! Your colorful, long and flowing locks, your funky do', are to die for! Oh, how perfectly named you were! hehe Your feature photo has my heart melted in a puddle of piggy loving mush, and I can't help noticing that BIG piece of yummy, crunchy celery in front of you! (I think your person forgot to add that to your list of food faves!) I have a passion for piggies, and there's no doubt in my mind that in you your person has been blessed with the best...the best furry friend a human could hope for...a beautiful, adorable, sweet and loving piggie! Thanks for bringing a BIG smile to my day, Mr. Mop! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, playing in your paper tubes, chowing down on some crispy romaine or baby spinach, being spoiled to the max! Most of all I hope for and your person a long and happy life of shared love and friendship! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you our much deserved day of honor, adorable Mr. Mop!