Thread: Cute Calico Kitty!

Cute Calico Kitty!

Dearest Kitty, what an utterly beautiful girl you are, with your dilute-calico coloring and your Egyptian Mau heritage! Your human loves you very much, and you love him/her right back very much. You are so funny and full of energy, curiosity, and conversation, you make her/him smile all the time! You also are a champion sleeper, being able to snooze just about anywhere on just about anything.. " in shoe boxes, on shoes, plants, swings, pillows, plastic chairs, all kind of boxes, on my sister's school bag or anything that has space for her." Wow!

You have been through some rough medical times, haven't you, but fortunately you have a really good vet and really caring owners who got you to him/her in time. We are so glad you survived those mishaps, and we hope and pray that your life is accident-free from now on. What a wonderful love-filled home you and your humans share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Kitty!

What a sweet girl you are, and you have such beautiful eyes! I'm glad you found a loving family who take such good care of you. Also glad you survived the accident you had and are able to run and play and try out all sorts of places. A box is the best, isn't it!

Have fun today and make sure you get some extra treats to celebrate. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Kitty the Beauty!

I ask her "Where's my beauty?" and proudly she answers "Mew!"
    Kitty, you are a very beautiful calico and white kitty! I agree with Phesina - you have had some medical challenges in your life, but you have come through them wonderfully with the love of your caring family and the skill of your vet. Now you share love and fun with your people, enjoying naps in a box, shoes, and other comfortable places! I hope you have a very special day as the Cat of the Day! Please have your person give you a gentle pet behind your ears for me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kitty what a beauty you are!!!

You sure had a difficult start in life!!! Thankfully your loving family found you and are taking wonderful care of you. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely day together.

Congratulations, sweet Kitty, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Kitty,

You are a very beautiful Greek kitty & It is a pleasure to meet you & read your story.
    I am so glad you recovered from your earlier illness & now have a pleasant life with someone
    who loves you very much. I hope you have many more happy & carefree days with your
    person. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cutie Calico Kitty!

Hi cutie Calico Kitty in beautiful Crete, the "most amazing cat in the world!" A very happy Cat of the Day to you! And oh, how amazing you are, Kitty, and your story, too!!! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your heartwarming story, sweetheart, all about your quirks, your sleeping preferences, hehe, and just how deeply you've touched your family! You're such a special kitty, special in so many ways, and your humans so very lucky to have been blessed with a furkid as precious as you! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well after your very scary accident! What a great vet, coming to your aid, at your home, in the early morning hours! And despite the challenges you're facing as a result of your accident, it's clear you're not letting them keep you from living and loving life to the max! We can add brave and courageous to your already long list of cherished traits! Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and heart melting pics with us! Meeting you was the perfect way to end my day! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is a shame Kitty that you had those medical issues, but it is a good thing that they got those things nipped in the bud as they say so you can grow to be a Big Happy Cat with these issues put behind you.

You are such an Awesome Cat with your features and your coloring and you are so lovable, its no wonder that you are the ruler of your home.

All weFound Hotel Cats love independance and are sending Our Best Boss MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Great New Cat of the Day Kosmic Kitty^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kitty...The Boss Lady!

Kitty - you are too much...lol! Enjoy life, being Cat of the Day, and be careful out there!

I'm so happy you found a wonderful home. Congrats pretty Kitty, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana