Thread: Becca Grace!

Becca Grace!

Hi Becca Grace, you beautiful girl! It sounds to me like you were a little angel sent to your family. Enjoy your day!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a beauty Becca Grace!!! I kind of guess you like water. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Becca Grace,

Pleasure to meet you sweet girl. After reading your story I have to say, more, more. More pictures & more stories
    about you & brother sib too. You sounds like a very happy pup in a happy family. I'm so glad you all found
    each other. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Becca Grace the diving doggie!

Hi Becca! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from me and my Labbie Star! What a beautiful Lab X Coonhound baby you are, though I agree with my fellow Pet Talkers that we need more pics!!! I see you're showing off your Lab creds, taking to the water with such ease...well, with a little nudge!
    But when she is in the water, she's the "bestest," diving-est dog ever! I've never seen a dog dive under the water and swim like a fish! It's amazing!!
    And all with a Frisbee in your mouth! I'll never forget the first time Star paddled for the first time...I cried! lol Beautiful, athletic, fun loving with a heart of gold...What more could a human hope for in a furkid? You truly were heaven sent, Becca, sent to help heal not only your human's heart after the passing of your beloved Shiba predecessor, but the heart of your Labbie sib as well! Yes, you and your Mom make for one "perfect fit," Becca, and how lucky she and your BFFF (an extra "f" for furry) are, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion, in you! Heartfelt thanks to your Mom for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving pup the happiest life imaginable! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Becca! I hope you and your Labbie sib are both enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You both deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Becca, and to your furry Lab sis too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Becca Grace

Good Afternoon Becca Grace, what a beauty you are and I love that photo of you
    swimming. It looks like you were just the best dog for your family, and I know you
    will have a wonderful life. Sending hugs.
    Jackie

Becca Grace

Becca Grace, what a treasure you are!!! I know exactly what you look like in the water diving for just about anything. I know it appears as though water is your natural habitat. We had two black labs that we simply could not keep out of the water whenever there was water nearby. I just love to see the labs in water because it sure makes them happy and they are great at using the water. Congratulations of being our beautiful Dog Of The Day. All of us here wish you a long and happy future.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.