Thread: Lilli!

Lilli!

Hi Lillie, what beautiful soulful eyes you have. I can see how your person cannot resist you. I'm glad you found each other. Happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Lilli...You are a beauty. One look from those beautiful eyes and I would give you anything you wanted.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I am so happy I got to meet you. Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda SC

Lilli, best dog in the whole wide world!

Hi Lilli, best dog in the whole wide world! What a beauty you are, Lilli, and oh yes, those eyes, those beautiful, soulful, love filled eyes! One look into them and I'd find it impossible to resist you, deny you anything! They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and when I look into yours I see nothing but kindness and love! Your young person is SO very proud of you, and understandably so! You're everything a family could ever hope for in a pup and more! We're so grateful to them, your people, for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a paw up in life, a 2nd chance at a happy life! But it is they who are the most blessed of all, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Lilli, our very special and most deserving "top dog"! And oh! I love your necklace!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilli, I agree with everyone -- you are irresistible! I am so glad I got to meet you today I like your necklace, too! I enjoyed reading about how you gave your person tons of kisses! Happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely Lili!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lilli,

It's so nice to meet you sweetie. I too, would be very proud to say you were my dog. You look so sweet
    and friendly. You certainly deserve to be today's special DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you have a celebration in
    your honor today. Congratulations, hugs & kisses to you on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lillie

Sweet Lillie, I don't often log on to post, but you are so very beautiful, I just had to. I am so happy for you that you found the perfect person to love you forever! I wish all dogs could be as lucky as you!

Best wishes always!

Dorrie

Lilli

Good Evening Lilli, what a beautiful dog you are, beautiful eyes, etc. One can tell your
    family loves you so much and I don't blame them. It sounds like you are a joy to
    be with, Congratulations for being our very Best DOG OF THE DAY.

What a pretty girl you are Lilli!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla