Thread: Patriotic Dogs, 2013 Fourth of July

Hybrid View

What wonderful photos of your crew! I would not be able to get my two to be that good for photos. I tried to upload one of your photos with a border I put on it but it just went round and round and never would show. I think I had that problem recently with one of my own photos.

Thanks for sharing these great pictures of your fluffs. Which pup is the oldest & which is the youngest? I was trying
    to recall when Willy joined the group. Wasn't he a little wild man back then?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Thanks for sharing these great pictures of your fluffs. Which pup is the oldest & which is the youngest? I was trying
    to recall when Willy joined the group. Wasn't he a little wild man back then?
    Lacey is somewhere between 11 and 14, she was found wandering the streets, so I don't have a precise age for her.
    Tasha is age 8
    Willy is 9.5, will be 10 in Sept
    Riley is 7

Willy was and still is my wild child! He has calmed down a LOT to the point of being a different dog. He doesn't bite now, but he is always full of mischief, has to be the center of my attention, and loves to do things to GET my attention if I decide to try doing something other than adore him! LOL He will pull socks and underwear out of the hamper, bring the over and toss them up in the air in front of me; sit and pull tissues out of the tissue box and shred them, all the while smiling at me; anything he can think of, to get my attention.

Oh my gosh, those pics are fantastic! You should enter them in some 4th of July contest!
    The fluffs are adorable and what good pups!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

LOL, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Lacey is somewhere between 11 and 14, she was found wandering the streets, so I don't have a precise age for her.
    Tasha is age 8
    Willy is 9.5, will be 10 in Sept
    Riley is 7

Willy was and still is my wild child! He has calmed down a LOT to the point of being a different dog. He doesn't bite now, but he is always full of mischief, has to be the center of my attention, and loves to do things to GET my attention if I decide to try doing something other than adore him! LOL He will pull socks and underwear out of the hamper, bring the over and toss them up in the air in front of me; sit and pull tissues out of the tissue box and shred them, all the while smiling at me; anything he can think of, to get my attention.

Willy sounds like quite a character. Must be hard not to laugh at him when he does his "tricks".
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great pictures. Your fluffs are wonderful models no matter what you dress them up in. Now try this with cats and you'd just have to give up and use photoshop. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Great pictures. Your fluffs are wonderful models no matter what you dress them up in. Now try this with cats and you'd just have to give up and use photoshop. LOL
    Thanks, Tracy. The photoshop == that would be AFTER a trip to the ER, lol.

Happy Independence Day Freedom. I just love the pictures you shared with us. Don't know how you managed so many and the dogs all waiting so patiently, one looking a bit bored and ready to fall asleep but then wide awake with the headdress...they all look so fantastic-- I have a darn hard time telling all those white fluff balls apart
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----