Thread: Miss Molly!

Miss Molly!

Hi Molly! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your well earned Pet of the Day reign, sweetheart! You're such a cutie pie, and just as pretty as you are sweet and loving! You Ferret kids are well known for your proclivity for purloining "stuff," especially socks! But it's the rare one who can steal a heart as handily as you! It's no surprise to hear it was a case of love at first sight for your human! Who could resist a critter as adorable as you? Great thanks to your person for choosing rescue, for choosing you, giving one extra special and most deserving girl a second chance at a happy life! She/he is one very lucky soul, having a furkid as sweet and cuddly and fun loving as you! Thanks to your human for sharing your precious self and so many heartwarming photos with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my day, just as you brighten your human's life each and EVERY day!!! Hope you and Frisky and Jasper are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Molly, and to Frisky and Jasper too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly what an adorable heart stealer you are!!!

What a treat to see your lovely pictures and read about you. Thank you for the big smiles!!! I had to chuckle when I read about you stealing stuff from the boy ferrets. I always loved to pull one over on my brother when we were kids too. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Molly, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, you're a cutie Molly!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla