Hi Remy! Happy Pet of the Day!!! One look into that precious face of yours and zing went the strings of my heart! Your big, brown eyes are heart melting, and oh my gosh, what I wouldn't give for those long lashes! That "toothy grin," that pic of you in your stylin' "show cut," will keep my heart warm and me smiling for...eternity! I can't get over how adorable you are! No wonder your human couldn't resist taking you home! And as a spinner and weaver I've always been in awe of the Alpaca's gorgeous fiber and yarn, and so envious of your guardian, having a homegrown supply of Remy socks, scarves, shoe insoles! And I never knew that Alpacas can be "clicker" trained, and they compete in agility! How neat is that! Beautiful, smart, and athletic; packed with personality and just as sweet and loving as they come...What more could a human ask for in a 4 legged friend? And I have no doubt you're going to wow the judges on the show circuit as well, Remy, raking in tons of blue ribbons! Yes, you're one very special girl, Remy, and so very deserving of the title Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more (including lots of your favorite treats)! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Remy!