Thread: Roscoe

Roscoe

Hi Roscoe......You are about the cutest little boy I have every seen. I would love to have you.
    I lost my yorkie of 15 years a few months ago and I am looking for another little girl. I bet you are a joy to have.
    I love that pretty face of yours. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Roscoe

Oh Roscoe, you are adorable, anyone would fall in love with you with
    that darling face and those beautiful eyes. It must be so much fun to
    play with you, one can tell how much your family loves you.
    Congratulations Roscoe for being our very best
    DOG OF THE DAY.

Precious Roscoe!

Hi Roscoe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Aww, what a precious Schnoodle boy you are, a breed we hear a lot about but rarely see, so meeting you today is an extra special treat! Love your coat, but those big brown eyes are knee bucklers! Your mom (or dad) has written such a touching tribute to her/his beautiful baby and for good reason! You're everything a family could ever hope for in a furkid and more, including but not limited to smarts...
    he always runs in figure 8s, so we always know where he will go next
    Now that made me laugh out loud...Never quite though of figure 8's so deeply! Thanks for brightening my stormy day with a bit of sunshine, sweetheart! You truly are one extra special little man, and very deserving of your "top dog" crown! Wear it proudly, and have a super fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Roscoe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Roscoe,

You are a adorable little pupster. Your sweet face and beautiful, soulful eyes could melt the hardest heart.
    I am happy to meet you today and offer my congratulations on your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh Roscoe, you are so cute!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla