Thread: Heart-melting bunny Hopscotch!

Heart-melting bunny Hopscotch!

Good morning, Hops and Dusty! Hops, what a handsome white bunny you are -- I love the spot of grey on your nose, and your person's sweet explanation of how it got there! And you play an adorable game of hide-and-seek with Dusty ("You can't see me, human!") ! You are a busy guy, too -- playing with the toys you like to pick up and toss, running and exploring! Then when plan time ends, you stretch out and have a rest.

Hops, you are a precious bunny! I bet there are lots of smiles around your house and I can tell how much love you and Dusty share with your caring person! could you please have your person give both of you some gentle petting for me -- your coats look so soft to pet, and I love your straight bunny ears! Your light grey ears look wonderful with your white coat, and Dusty's ears are a bit darker than her fur. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Hops and Dusty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Darling duo Hops and Dusty!

Hi Dusty and Hops! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! (Can't congratulate one of you and not the other seeing as how you make for one perfect "match!") I so enjoyed reading your story, Hops; all about your happy new life, your endearing quirks, your unfettered exuberance, and your unrequited, if not always returned, love for Dusty! BUT, it does appear as though your persistence is paying off!!!
    [It looks like all the kisses he's given her face has turned his nose grey
    Actually, I find it hard to believe that she took as long as she did before succumbing to your many charms! hehe Oh, what a darling duo, one precious pair you and your beloved Dusty make, Hops, and your human doubly blessed to have two such beautiful, fun loving, joyful bunnies to call her/his very own! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hops and Dusty! I hope you're both enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, kids, being spoiled rotten, bouncing off the walls, binkying all over the place! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hops and Dusty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hopscotch what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures. It certainly does look like Dusty is rubbing off on you!!! You make a great team!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you all are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Hopscotch, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being POTD Hopscotch! You're adorable!
    I hope you and Dusty have been having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla