Thread: Venom

Venom

Hi Venom, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can't believe you're a grown cat at only 4 lbs. You're adorable and sounds as if you're a sweetie also. I smiled as I read about you especially your fondness for your dog friend. I enjoyed all the pics; my fav was the one on your back. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Venom, what an utterly gorgeous Tuxedo kitty you are.. your fur coloring looks like pretty much equal parts black and white, and what interesting designs your markings make! Love that black spot on your tum-tum.. looks like maybe a big belly-button . And aren't you photogenic.. what an amazing photo gallery here! So many different poses and looks. You are such a pretty girl.. your sleek fur that looks so shiny and soft to pet.. those golden eyes with the looks of mischief and love in them.. those LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows!

We're so sorry your litter-mate brother passed away, but you've grown up in excellent health if very small, and you've adopted a new "sister," the family German Shepherd! Sister loves to rest her head on your side. You are full of fun and affection, aren't you, loving to play "Fetch" with your toy mice and to sleep on Meowmie's bed or the top of someone's head or inside their jacket hood.

Congratulations, darling Venom, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Brother Angel and Sister and Meowmie and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of "Fetch!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Venom what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved your pictures; specially the one of you on your back. What a picture of pure kitty bliss!!! I just had to smile at you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely day together.

Congratlations, sweet Venom, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutie pie

Thanks for sharing such sweet adorable pictures with us. Really made me smile, especially the ones on her back. Soooo cute.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Vivacious Venom!

I love your markings, Venom! And I love your personality too!
    Have a great time being Cat of the Day!

Hello Venom,

It is so nice to meet you sweetie. I love your sweet face & beautiful mix of colors. Your pretty
    fur coat looks so soft. Congratulations on being honored as today's CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you a long & happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my, you're a pretty little girl Venom!!! I thought my seven pound kitty was tiny! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Venom!

Oh Venom!!! What a beautiful girl you are...markings, coloring, personality, the whole shebang! It's been a long, tiring day, but seeing your precious, teeny weeny 4lb self up on my screen tonight has put a BIG smile on my face, as well your human's most heartfelt, love filled tribute to her beautiful best bud...and all of your fab photos! And having always been mom to kitties and doggies, I especially loved reading of the very special bond you share with your GSD pal! Your human has been truly blessed, having a kitty furkid as sweet and loving and oh yes, as photogenic as you, Venom (love the neck gear, hehe), and how very deserving you are of your Cat of the Day honors! I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your brother. But his spirit lives on in you, Venom, in your sweet and loving spirit, each and every day. I hope you enjoyed a very special day, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Venom...and to your GSD sister, too! Happy Cat of the Day...Off to check out your FB page!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It makes me smile to see such an obviously happy, secure, and trusting little cat. She is lucky to have people who appreciate her... and vice versa!

Well talk about good things coming in small packages.
    Venom you are an Eternal Kitten one who will have that young outlook and will be a lively tiny bundle of Cat Love your whole life.

We just love small Cats , but you make Scrappy Two and My Empress look like giants.
    You are truly a young Gem Venom , and we would love to meet and play with you.

We Found Hotel Cats are loving you Venom, the Big Cat in a small package and are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Vitality Venom!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS