Thread: Post a pic of yourself and tell us about yourself

Hybrid View

YOU are NOT at all BORING, and what a pretty girl you are, thanks for sharing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My "real" name is Michele, my user name (Trinity) is the name I use in the historical re-enacting world. Married for just over 18 years, a herd of 9 cats in the house, and at least another 3-4 "strays" that wander into/thru the backyard and one that resides in the garage. My husband and I started out doing medieval re-enacting and we time travelled into the era of the US Civil War which is a total blast. We play both sides, depending on which side needs people at any event. My favorite is putting on the dress and the hoops and everything that goes with it! Even the corset isn't all that bad. The picture was taken last weekend, the dress was my Gettysburg project as I wanted something a little snazzier for the 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg which takes place this July...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	us at vogel 25th anniversary.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	56536

As most of you know, I am Maggie; this is a picture of my husband and myself taken this spring. I am (today) 53 years old, have been married 31 years and at the same company for 24. My current position is customer service supervisor.

We have one kitty, our Princess Pinot, who as you also know is SIX. My husband and I love to travel, have been many places in the world, as well as camping all over the States, and look forward to much more. We are active in our church (Presbyterian), both are involved with music (I sing in a choir and dabble in some instruments; Coop plays trumpet and guitar), we're blessed to live in a beautiful spot with the state forest as a backyard (where we see all manner of wildlife often), we enjoy visiting wineries and savoring the wine, good food, and we have a good life.

This is our newest camper.

Name:	Campy III.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	56537

I suppose that's it for the moment. Nice to find out more about everyone!

http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Wow what interesting lives you all lead,so lovely to meet you all,thanks for participating.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

As Promised

Here's a picture of me, we were at the Broadmoor Audobon Society sanctuary, so I asked Paul to take a picture.

It is typical me - and you can see how my hair looks reddish in the sunlight, but it actually is brown like you see on the other side of my head!

Paul and I are the founders of this website, and it's been going for many years, and then we started Pet Talk a few years later, and the rest is history! My hair generally does something different every day, in the next picture (that I didn't upload) it's what my sister and I call "Agghh Dad hair - when it goes straight up from my forehead for an inch and then goes left.

Resident of Massachusetts since birth, now living in Waltham, one town up north of Newton where we lived for many years. My degree is in Illustration, and Paul and I make websites for clients as well as doing this site. And as many know, I host and co-host a radio show for All Paws Pet Talk as well! Lifelong musician (born into it), I sing in the choir, currently tenor but can do soprano or alto as well, and play in the handbell choir.
    I've Been Frosted

This isn't that recent but close enough, I look the same haha.

I'm Bri as most of you know. Ex-college student, currently working as a caregiver and eventually going to nursing school. I am owned by Brennan, Jake, Snow, Lily, Domino, Tallulah, Hershey, Fred, and Rosie. Quite the zoo haha.

I live in good ol' East Tennessee and yep, I have a southern accent. I have an awesome boyfriend named Michael and that's pretty much it.

Entertaining, huh

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    I'm Bri as most of you know. Ex-college student, currently working as a caregiver and eventually going to nursing school.
    Do start looking into nursing schools now, as some have waiting lists, just so can see if there's stuff you can do to prepare in the meantime!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi, I'm Elyse and this picture was just taken about a month ago at my niece's baby shower. As I'm typing this, my cat Cassie is sitting next to me on the sofa. I'm a nurse... I started my first position as a staff nurse 26 years ago on June first. Right now I am working in the quality services department at one of the local hospitals. I look at medical records to evaluate patient outcomes, see what went well and where we can improve. It's a detail-oriented position and I'm a low-key, introverted detail person, so it is a great job for me. I sing in church choir, which is a joy most of the year. At Christmas and during Holy Week, like most people involved in church music, I get a little stressed! I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. I'm the one who often lights a candle on the Pet Talk gratefulness.org candle page with the message: "Dear God, thank You for all of the very special people, dogs, cats and pets of Pet Talk!" Because I am very thankful for the Pet Talk Community!

p.s., my hair is a little shorter in this picture than in the one on my facebook page. I am happy with the length as it is in this picture. You can't tell from this photo but I got a really terrific haircut a couple of days before this photo was taken.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow. I haven't been here in a very long time. I almost never have time to get on here during work hours these days because I am very busy. Facebook has sucked up all of my computer time at home.

We have quite a few lovely ladies here, don't we?!?

Court. I love your hairstyle!

No pictures here at my work computer. Will post one later.

Hello everyone! My name is Cassandra, and I just recently introduced myself in the Introduction forums.

I am 18 years old, and will be turning 19 this September. People always make fun of how short I am; I'm 5'1", although they know I can stick up for myself, so I don't get messed with very often. :P I recently graduated from high school, and I will be trying to sign up for college courses this fall. We had some trouble with signing my financial aid, so it got sent in a little later than I planned. But, hopefully it will be processed in time for me to start the Fall semester. I will be studying at Haywood Community College under a transfer program as an Associate of Science. I love animals, and I hope to become a Biologist, or a wildlife photographer. I still live with my father (my parents have been divorced for many years), and I will be staying with either one of my parents through college.

I take many photos (mostly of my snakes lol), and so far I am self-taught, but I hope to tie Biology with my photography in the future. I love many types of animals, but I am very biased towards snakes. :P I can't get enough of studying or talking about snakes, there's just something about them that's so addictive. I own two snakes as of now, a 3.5ft, 7 year old unsexed ball python and a 5ft, 2 year old male boa constrictor. I plan on adding more to my family in the next few years, and my dream snake is the reticulated python. They are the longest, and reportedly the most intelligent snake, and I love everything about them! Depending on how my life is in the next few years, I will either get a standard-sized or a super-dwarf.

I am not much of a gamer, be it video games, sports, card, or board games. But, I do like quite a few games. My favorite game is Skyrim, I just love being able to do so much in a game, which is why I love open-world RPGs so much. I also used to play the Yu-gi-oh! trading card game, which is the most demanding, mind-bending game I've ever played, but I've become distracted by snakes. lol I have a wide taste in music, but I'm also very picky, and there is much I don't like. I am definitely much more open-minded to music than I was freshman year, though! I will listen to anything from death metal to EBM, and occasionally classical. It depends on my mood and who it is.

When I lived with my mother, we were always going through pets. Lucky, Sweetie, and Tiger are the cats I've had the longest in my life. Lucky chose me as her owner over 7 years ago, when she came up to me, meowing for food and attention. She's been in my family ever since. When my dad got custody of us, she ended up becoming an outdoor cat (although she is now indoor), and got pregnant from one of the strays. She had three babies: Tiger, Sweetie, and Tom. Tom had to be put down before his first birthday due to a terminal back issue (my mom never did tell me exactly what it was, just something was bad with his lower spine). Tiger is still with us, but Sweetie has been missing, and I doubt we'll get her back. I am going to wait until I get in a bigger place to get a dog. My dad doesn't want any dogs here, so I have to wait until I move out. Which is really sad, because I saw this absolutely loveable Staffy mix at the shelter, and I wanted to bring him home so bad. I hope to study on pit bulls and American Staffordshires, and adopt a purebred or a mix, because I think they don't get enough credit. I also love Siberian huskies, and have had a few over the years.

I also love anime and manga, but nowhere near as much as snakes. Everyone in my family call them the "freak cartoons." lol But, I've been hooked since I saw an episode of Dragonball Z when I was 4 years old, although I had a hiatus for many years before getting back into anime/manga again. I much prefer the English-dubbed, and I don't understand the people who vehemently oppose the English versions, especially when much of their reasons for preferring English-subbed are actually untrue. My favorite anime are definitely Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, all the Dragon Ball series (except Kai - ugh), among many others.

Here's a few of me with my two little guys, and one from my Costa Rica trip last year.

It's been ages since I've seen one of these threads - everyone is looking great!

I'm Zara, I'm 21 and I'm studying veterinary medicine at the Royal Veterinary College at the University of London. I originally hail from Lancashire in the north-west of England and have a slight northern accent, although 3 years living in the south is starting to take its toll! I recently gained a first class honours BSc in bioveterinary sciences and preclinical veterinary medicine, and have 3 more years of clinical studies left until I (hopefully) make it as a qualified vet.

I don't have any pets of my own due to my current student living arrangements, although as this is about to change soon as I'm moving to a more permanent location. In the past I've had cats and all manner of small furries!

My hobbies include horse-riding, debating, sketching and travelling, and have recently got back from a trip to Zimbabwe in which I worked with wildlife as a vet student. Friends would describe me as academic, a little outspoken and very loyal. I admittedly take a while to fully trust people, but when I do, we have a lot of fun! My friends and I take a lot of photos, and I generally put up with me looking rather ridiculous in them.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hi everyone, was waiting to take a new photo of myself before posting. So let's see where to begin.

I'm Michelle. I live in Italy. I have lived here for 6.5 years. I was born and lived in Canada before that for my entire life. I am owned by 6 cats and a dog. I'm married to a guy (from Italy) I met online 12 years ago. We have been married 9 years this past June. I have been a big girl most of my life and was diabetic for the last nearly 20 years until 9 months ago when I had Bilio-pancreatic Diversion done here in Italy. I have lost about 35 kg (about 77 lbs) since November 2012. I am a die hard Slayer fan. Love 80's music and photography is a big part of my life. I also adore cooking.

Anyway, onto the photos. I will post 3 total. One from October of 2012 (about 3 weeks before my surgery), another from April 2013 and one that was taken today. I still have 3 kg (about 6,5 lbs) to lose but am in preparation now to have reconstructive surgery done to get rid of the ungodly skin that remains. I am hoping to have my first surgery before the end of the year.

October 2012

April 2013

August 2013

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Myself

Name:	0543.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	56915

I'm Jenna, and I live on a farm in ********** Minnesota. We raise all sorts of animals! I am 5'6, brown hair and brown eyes that turn hazel in the summer, and I have a lot of build and muscle because of all the farm work I doI am a very talented rider, and I board two horses, Chester is a chestnut leopard appaloosa and Mysty is a Shire/Friesian/Paint mix. The picture shows me on Mysty. I am a fairly good jumper and I can canter bareback! I love to paint and sketch and my main subjects are animal skulls and snakes. I am a huge snake lover - I don't care what anybody says about them. I think they are absolutely amazing! They are just the same as other animals, they breathe, drink, and hunt to survive, they're not out to get us like many people say. I have my own python and he is a blessing. I currently go to Mcguire Middle Shool, going into 8th grade next year. I am a straight "A" Student. I play the Baritone Saxophone in the Band and the Jazz band, the instrument weighs 50 pounds but I still carry it to and from school. I can drive a Bobcat and operate it and use it to clean out stalls and stuff like that, I can also drive a truck, tractor, mower, car, 4-wheeler, RV, and so on, but of course a horse at best! I am a white belt in Kung-Fu, My sister and I just started and we are hoping to get to black belts.
    That's a little bit about me!
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!