Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
It isn't that he doesn't like or isn't social with other cats because his foster mom said that he is. He's just going to take a bit longer to adjust to my home and come out of his shell. He basically grew up in his foster moms home so it'll take him some time to adjust to my home. His foster mom suggested that I sit with him on my lap out in the main area so he can used to being out there and then he has the comfort of still being with me. I'll try this tonight. She also suggested putting up a baby gate in the entrance of he cat room, but then I'm afraid that he'd start hiding under the bed because my other cats would jump over the baby gate. I also have a cage that I've used in the past for my cats that were recovering from surgery. I really don't want drag this out unless I have to. I know he'll come around. He'll just take a little longer than I'm used to. Bentley is almost ready to be out with my other cats all of the time. He was much more comfortable this morning and so were they. Please wish me luck.

Bentley & Levi are both very handsome boys. Sounds like the intros are going fine so far. I tend to agree with your opinions on Levi. From what I've read here
so far, Levi seems like the kind to take his time with new things & new cats. He looks like a real sweetie in his pictures.