This spring we got chickens and now that its getting cold we had to sell them unfortully we couldnt keep them and there fore we had to find them a home since we couldnt find them homes, my parents took it into their own hands and sold them to some cruel lady(unknowingly of course) as they came to pick them, ( I was not here) they took tape and tried to tie their legs together but my brothers (who takes after me sometimes so much its scary) said if they wanted the chickens they were not to tie the legs together so he took there tape away(this is where i walk in) see for the first time what was happining and knowing there wasnt much i could do being they had most of them packed away already, i went in the coop(they were outside in the running area) i told cody to hand some chickens to me through the back door and i put them into my dog carriers and hide them into the back of the garge(the garge is hooked to the back of the hutch, i only got 5 out of 13 but thats better than none. (boy were my parents mad!!!!) but after the evil people left i called a good friend that had chickens and begged them to take them, and hold on to them for me till i found a better home(they wouldnt take all of them 25 but they would take 5) anyway the moral is some is better than none and im just happy that i found a good temporary home for them.
***I tried to get a picture but it was too big and kept trying but it woouldnt work so if you dont get what im trying to say just say so and ill email it to you.