Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Walks 2

My neighbor has gotten a Female Yorkie pup recently, probably about 6 months old now. Both my Yorkie Males insist on visiting her daily on our walks. She seems to be more interested in Sneakers (4yo/Alpha) than the younger Ichabod, almost a year old himself. My Female Becca just sits and waits while the boys fraternize, but I think I see some indignance (just a little)
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Heidi's Walk April 16th

Heidi and I on our walk April 16th.It sprinkled rain was 50F,rained more later and was dark and overcast.Today a nice and sunny day was 57F on the walk,a Poodle barked at us from a car turning onto Flett form Parkway as we were Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mewalk10.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	56866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heidijog2.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	56865starting out.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi's Walk April 17th

Heidi and I on our walk April 17th,was 32F when we started out,no friends,later went to 52F.Today was sunny and 59F,no friends spotted.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-14-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Hi, Heidi and Barry! I hope you're having a good summer! the weather is better for taking a walk
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi's Walk April 19th

Heidi on her walk afternoon of April 19th,it was sunny and 66F,had rained in the morning but got sunny in the afternoon.We met our neighbor Jenny,they had been in Florida for a Grandson's wedding,Heidi rolled over and got a belly rub.Today's was cool and breezy and 55F,saw Gracie the Bichon and Mitzie the Poodle mix on the other side of Southway Drive,Heidi wanted to see them but they were barking at her so we went on our way.Friday is Heidi's 3rd Birthday,can't believe it has been that long.

Hi, Heidi! I like your tail in this picture, and I can really see the light grey spots on your side along with the darker grey areas closer to your neck. Cutie!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walk April 20th

Heidi and I on our walk ,morning of April 20th.It was a chilly 34F,had snow flurries and wind most of the day,saw no firends on this walk.Today was warm and 66F,no friends again.

Heidi's Walk April 21st

First three are from our morning walk April 21st,was a cold one 27F,no friends.Power went out the night before,Heidi wandered around,then wanted out then finally settled down.The last two from the afternoon walk,sunny and a bit warmer 38F,Buddy the German Shepherd was barking at us before we got there wasn't even around the corner yet and he watched us go by his house.there were kids playing at the school,that could have made Buddy bark.Today the 1st of September,sunny,a little breeze and 63F,met the Catholic minister walking a Sealyham Terrier,they had a short greeting.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-01-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz03 View Post

First three are from our morning walk April 21st,was a cold one 27F,no friends.Power went out the night before,Heidi wandered around,then wanted out then finally settled down.The last two from the afternoon walk,sunny and a bit warmer 38F,Buddy the German Shepherd was barking at us before we got there wasn't even around the corner yet and he watched us go by his house.there were kids playing at the school,that could have made Buddy bark.Today the 1st of September,sunny,a little breeze and 63F,met the Catholic minister walking a Sealyham Terrier,they had a short greeting.
    Heidi & Berry it sounds like a beautiful day for a walkies & meeting the priest with his terrier had to make it worth while. There is nothing like the good old out doors & a walk around the block.

Around here on the farm it is three barking dogs trying show each other who is in charge at the beginning of the walk & 3 worn out dogs with their tongues hanging out at the end of the walk.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi's Walk April 22,2013

First two of our walk,morning of April 22 and the last two in the afternoon.it was a sunny and cool morning,32F,dogs barked at us from a backyard on Flett Street,that was it for dogs.Heidi stops every so often smell where other dogs have been.Another dog barked at us from inside a car going down Simpson Avenue.Afternoon walk was sunny and windy 52F,Hershey was out, as we got closer,she grabbed a bone so we just kept on going.it was sunny and cool this morning,43F,we saw the Catholic Father walking the Sealyham Terrier,they couldn't wait to see other,had a short greeting and on we both went.

Hi, Heidi cutie! It looks like the wind is really blowing your tail!

Heidi's Walks April 23rd

First of Heidi and I on our walk ,morning of April 23rd.We saw Buddy the German Shepherd,he was riding in a truck,Heidi didn't see him.It was a cool walk,39F.I did Spring clean up at Phyllis McRobbie's,she is 95,will be 96 on November 3rd,still lives at home.She has Kidney dialysis Monday,Wednesday and Friday.Heidi and I on our afternoon walk.It was still cool 50F with a breeze.We met Hershey,Hershey had a bone in her mouth,Heidi greeted her,Hershey growled at her,didn't want the bone touched.

Heidi's Walk October 4th,2013

Heidi on her walk this morning,cloudy and overcast 55F.Saw two Poodles as we started out,they went other way,East on Southway Drive,we went North on Flett Street.On Liberty Street South, Heidi saw a boy walking out the parking lot at the Salvation Army church,Heidi's tail was going,the boy totally ignored her and went on,not very nice.It started sprinkling rain as we were going down Jane Street and getting more pronounced on Liberty Street then Southway as well,so no grass cutting cutting today,Heidi just snoring up a storm.

Heidi's Walk April 25,2013

First two from the morning walk of April 25th,was cool and sunny 32 F,no friends and the rest from the afternoon walk.Buddy barked at us on the way by his house,met Hershey,she had her bone.Heidi had a greeting with Hershey then Hershey went off by herself with the bone.It was sunny and 50F .

Heidi's Walk October 22,2013

On our walk this morning,sunny,cool and 41,Heidi was full of energy as you see her really going up Flett Street on a brisk pace.Later on Simpson Avenue ,there was Lab/Collie and a Shih Tzu behind us so didn't greet them,Heidi kept turning her head to see them.