Thread: The Perils of Pinot...continued... ;)

The Perils of Pinot...continued... ;)

I haven't updated in a while, I figured it was time, my life has been such a struggle!

Yesterday, I was sunning myself in the kitchen, when OUT OF NOWHERE came this cagey box thing. My experience with that has not really been good. It usually means I'm going to see this lady who pokes and prods and sometimes sticks a NEEDLE in me! Well, this was one of those days...no needle, but she CUT MY CLAWS! How dare she! Mom called it a pedicure, but I don't think so...hmph...

Then, we came home, and Dad made a MESS of my floor! The basement is MY domain - how dare he! His STUFF is everywhere! He better clean it up today or....or ..... well, I just don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!

To top all this off, Mom & Dad were both too busy to take me outside! It was nice and sunny and I was inside almost all day after my unfortunate excursion!! I just don't know how I put up with this!

I hope you all understand, I just thought I needed to report on such a stressful day.

Purrs, Pinot

Mom's note: the V E T visit went very well, Pinot is very healthy, no tartar on her teeth, weight down about a pound to 11.15, skin is good, and yes - she got a pedicure.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh, Pinot, our deepest sympathies! But you will survive, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Dear! What drama. Evie has her checkup this morning - paws crossed all goes well.

Pinot, my little darling, I am so happy to know you are a healthy and happy little girl, despite the tribulations life has to offer from time to time. Don't fret, little one, it'll all be good - mom and dad some times have momentary lapses however, they love you to bits and will spoil you royally.

Have a better day sweetie.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh, dearest Pinot! We are so glad you survived that ordeal. All we can do is commiserate, since we sometimes are subjected to the same horrific treatment.

Love from The Gang
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a drama you are Pinot, important thing is you are fine and yourpurrents will spoil you.

Pinot, Mac here, have you gotten in touch with Groucho yet? What vile treatment! First, they cart you off to te whitecoats and then FORGET YOUR OUTSIDE TIME?! Yes, I do think a call to Groucho is called for.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Pinot, I am so glad you got a good report from the doctor! I am sorry you didn't get your outdoor time, though. Sending you an extra *kiss* because of the good news.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Pinot, I am so glad you got a good report from the doctor! I am sorry you didn't get your outdoor time, though. Sending you an extra *kiss* because of the good news.
    Me too. Your meowmie takes you to the vet for a check up because she loves you. I hope you at least got some treats when you got home.

Believe it or not as Mr Ripley used to say Pinot , but this is good for us.
    We get put into carriers and then Our Vet Doctor Marsales comes to see us. He is such a good Vet , so gentle and kind that we dont mind at all.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pinot, it's a joy hear you're healthy and happy... ooops, perhaps not so happy, but just think... it may be a whole year before your next vet. I wonder if this was your first pedicure. In time you'll learn to appreciate it - no fighting to get your claws unstuck from the sofa.

Sending kisses.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My dear friend Pinot,
    I'm sorry for not getting in touch with you sooner. My Meowmie has been pretty sick these past few weeks so I've been helping Soncat with things and making sure Meowmie does what the doctors say.

Anyway, it sounds like you've been put through a lot of nonsense lately. What was that pedicure thing all about? It doesn't sound too nice. After all that your Dad invades your private space and your purrents wouldn't take you outside. This is not acceptable. Let me know if you'd like to discuss your legal options and we'll set a time to talk privately.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE