Thread: Bronko the Bernese Mountain Dog

Bronko the Bernese Mountain Dog

Hello Bronko, What a handsome dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and am so glad your family took great care of you and you turned out to be a healthy dog. Your photos are so good and I like your colors. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a handsome boy Bronko!!! I love big shaggy dogs! The picture of you laying in the snow is really nice.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bronko

Bronko what a handsome dog you are and so kind, but loving and fun
    to be with. It's nice to meet you and I think your family is so lucky
    to have found you and you are lucky to have found them, I love
    that picture of you, Congratulations for being our very best
    DOG OF THE DAY.

Beautiful Bronko!

Hi Bronko, you BEAUTIFUL Bernese boy!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, who could be scared of a fluffy gentle giant with a smile as big and welcoming as yours. Bronko! I have to say, when it comes to markings and coat coloring, you Bernese and Swissies rank at the top of my list! (Don't tell my Lab) And it's hard to believe you're 10 years young, Bronko! You have the looks and spunk of a pup 1/2 your age! And all of that despite have been so desperately ill before you found your way to your forever family! Heartfelt thanks to them for welcoming you home, for helping you to heal, for giving you the happiest doggie life imaginable! Just look at those shots of you enjoying that fluffy white snow! *sigh* Your people are so very blessed to have beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Bronko, and how worthy you are of the title Dog of the Day, each and EVERY day of the year!!!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy, cold and dreary day, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your BIG Bernese heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bronko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Bronko! You are very handsome! I like your smiling face, and I enjoyed all the photos of you in the snow! I am very glad your family helped you to recover your health. You are such a beautiful boy, I'd love to give you some big hugs today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bronko!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678