Thread: HELP! I can't post replies or respond to PM's.

HELP! I can't post replies or respond to PM's.

The forum won't let me respond to PM's or to posts and I really need to post a reply. You won't belive what has happened in the time from this morning to now!

I even logged off aol, logged back on and the same thing. I also turned off the computer and restarted it too. I am going to turn it off a bit and then turn it back on in about 15 minutes and then see what happens. Please can someone give me any info on why this might be happening?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I see you're browsing....

is there something I could post for you? You could e-mail it to me and I could cut and paste it into a post. I just sent you an e-mail, with my e-mail address (LOL) if you want.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope