Thread: ~Dolche~

~Dolche~

You are beautiful indeed Dolche! One day you just may be a barrel racer! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Dolche, What a beautiful horse you are! It is obvious that your owner is proud of you and loves you very much. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be a champion barrel racer and good at whatever you two decide to do. I really like your color and you look so sleek and healthy. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being POTD!

Magnificent Dolche!

Hi Dolche! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Oh, what a handsome boy you are, Dolche! I just adore your buckskin coloring, how it contrasts with your auburn and black mane and tail! And oh, that sweet face of yours makes my heart skip a beat! You've only been with your special person a few short months, but already the love you two share runs deep, and I have no doubt that before long you're going to be shining in all of your endeavours, from trail riding to barrel racing (translation champion), and most important of all, being the best friend a human could ever hope for! Oh yes, how far you've come, Dolche! (You've already got that heart stealing thing nailed down!)
    You and your person make for one terrific team, Dolche, so very blessed to have one another as best friends, and I hope for you and she/he many, many more happy, fun and adventure filled years together!
    Thanks for brightening my day with your very special story, and all of your beautiful photos, sweet boy! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! (Please have your person give you a favorite treat, for me!)
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, magnificent Dolche!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Dolche! You are so beautiful! Congratulation on Pet of the Day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Dolche what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I bet you will make a wonderful barrel racer some day!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. And thank you for the smiles you gave me.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~