Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I miss Fister

Happy Birthday Fister!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you all for your sweet comments and Birthday wishes. I'm sure that Fister is still partying with John and being spoilt at the RB.

It's true that iiving without a cat is rather dull, but cat-sitting others does help a little. However, it also makes me realize just how special Fister was - no one can take his place.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

No, no other cat will ever take Fister's place. But hopefully, one day, another kittly will find his own place in your life and in your heart.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Pet Talk without your big orange boy is not the same, Randi. And I can only try to imagine the gap he has left in your life!

Birthdays bring alway back the memories. It's still like that for me with my RB Katz, who turned 14 on May 1st, 2000 and went to the Rainbow Bridge two days later.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    No, no other cat will ever take Fister's place. But hopefully, one day, another kittly will find his own place in your life and in your heart.

Oh, I agree. Fister would like some homeless kitty to know the happiness he felt as a loved member of a good home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Randi,
    As Fister lives in your heart there's no doubt that he tells all of his friends at the Rainbow Bridge about the wonderful life he enjoyed as your very special companion - a life filled with nothing but love. Some one of these days Fister just might lead another kitty to your door who needs you and your love. [[[[[HUGS]]]]] for you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE