Thread: Pictures Of 2 Cats That I Was Pet Sitting

Pictures Of 2 Cats That I Was Pet Sitting

Hi I was pet sitting for 2 dogs and 2 cats. The dogs have their own thread in dog general if you want to see them. The cats are Mimi who is about 13 years old and she's very friendly and Klaus is brown and white and he's much shyer. He did eventually come out and I was able to pet him. I don't know his age but he was born feral and then socialized when he was a kitten. I brought over 2 new toy mice that I had because they don't have very many kitty toys. The dogs tend to want to play with all of their toys and then chew them up. I hope to be able to pet sit for them again. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Mimi:

More pictures coming up.>>>>

Klaus:

That's all. I hope you enjoyed them.

Oh, what nice-looking kitties! And how nice of you to bring them some toys. They seem to be enjoying them.

I see Klaus had his ear tipped. Was he TNR'd when he was feral? That's great that he was able to be brought in and socialized.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mimi and Klaus are cuties! My Jake kills the squeakers in the cats toys. I just buy more.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG, I love Klaus!!! He is a big handsome boy, but his markings are so unique. Mimi is a beautiful blackie too.

You are lucky to get to care for such adorable animals!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, what nice-looking kitties! And how nice of you to bring them some toys. They seem to be enjoying them.

I see Klaus had his ear tipped. Was he TNR'd when he was feral? That's great that he was able to be brought in and socialized.

Yes, Klaus was TNR'd. He was also the last kitten left to be adopted. His owner was working at a group home for homeless children at the time and the children were the ones that ended up socializing the kittens. She felt so sorry for Klaus that she ended up adopting him. She said that one time he got out and they couldn't catch him for 2 weeks. She had to use a cat trap with food. He was so thin that she knew he hadn't been eating during this time. She said that ever since that day, that he now eats a lot. This is why he's now overweight.

I think his markings are gorgeous and his fur is so shiny too. Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone.

Tracy, you sure have your hands full, with all your own and then these two. They're gorgeous! I love Klaus' markings. I wonder if he was in a fight with another cat, since he is missing a bit of his ear. That's how Fister lost a bit of his.

Enjoy them again next time!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Both are beautiful and my fav is Klaus. He is really handsome...love his colors and markings. I enjoyed all the pics of the dogs and cat. Thanks.

I am enjoying them very much! What a pair of sweeties! Thank you for the pictures!

Off to meet the dogs
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Tracy, you sure have your hands full, with all your own and then these two. They're gorgeous! I love Klaus' markings. I wonder if he was in a fight with another cat, since he is missing a bit of his ear. That's how Fister lost a bit of his.

Enjoy them again next time!
    Yes, I did. I pet sat for them last Fri. through Sun. Since they are all free fed, I only needed to stop by once a day for about 2 hours. Cats do seem to be much easier to care for than dogs. He was ear tipped for TNR since he was born feral.

Thanks again for all of the nice compliments.

These two are absolute sweeties.

That would be a labor of love taking are of those Two Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That's so cool Tracey! I have to agree, cats are certainly a little easier to manage than dogs. I'm glad this sitting went well!