Thread: Usuke and His Lucky Siblings.

Usuke and His Lucky Siblings.

How lucky are you Usuke that not only were you rescued from a world that can be indifferent at best to little Strays , but you have two of your litter mates to live with you and be your best friends.
    You are such a lively young Cat of the Future and we would love to come down and visit.

It is a rare Cat that knows any of his Family , and here you Thee Great Little Kittens are with each other to pay with , and you all have your FurrEver Home for life and have found your place in the Sun.

We Found Cat Hoteliers are sending a Three Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To Usuke and His Two Siblings Our Thee Lucky Ctas of the Future and Our Three New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Very lucky kitties indeed! Usuke, you are such a cutie! I'd love to see more pictures of you.

Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Usuke! You certainly deserve such an honour for bringing such joy to your home. I'd love to see even more pictures of you and your handsome buddies (I assume they nust be handsome ... )

Dearest Usuke, what a beautiful young growing boy you are! Such gorgeous brown-tabby-with-white fur coloring you have, and such a sweet face looking out at us. How very fortunate indeed that you and your four siblings were rescued by your wonderful Purrrents.. and then they kept three of you together after finding good homes for the other two. You have all really lucked out, haven't you. No wonder you love to give gifts, such as a plush toy, towel, piece of paper, or cloth, to your humans! What a wonderful home you all share. I'm sending some belly rubs to you, which I hope your Purrrson will deliver.

Congratulations, darling Usuke, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your siblings (both living with you and living elsewhere) and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of pipe-cleaner fetch.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful boy Usuke! What a handsome kitty you are, with your tabby and white coat and your sweet face! And you're not only handsome, but smart -- playing fetch with your person, and bringing your people gifts like a piece of cloth, a towel or plush toy! How wonderful that you and your siblings were rescued and came to a new home. I'm sending you some gentle petting for your special day! I agree with the request for more photos of you and your kitty-siblings! Please mew to your person to register for Pet Talk. Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Usuke!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you!

I'm Usuke's person.

I've given him plenty of belly rubs from everyone, and showed him his pictures on the site. He seemed happy about, though I'm not sure if he was just happy because there was a toy next to the screen He and his brother and sister have come a long way from how they use to live. The older owner never would touch them, and never gave them a litter box. She allowed them to sleep inside of an old couch inside her very hot apartment. As for their mother, Bella, the best we could do for her was report her owner to the SPCA. We don't know if they dealt with the problem, or if poor Bella still lives that way. Usuke looks quite a bit like her, though; they have the same face! Thank you all for all of the lovely compliments.

This is him and his brother and sister, Ritsuka and Mizu. Usuke is in the middle, Ritsuka is to his left, and Mizu is to his right.

Usuke what a handsome fellow you are!!! :) :love:

I am so glad you and your sibblings have loving homes now. I hope you are all safe from the awful tornadoes that just went through your state a few days ago. Your sweet pictures made me smile. Just what I needed on my cloudy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :):love:
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Usuke,

What a handsome boy you are sweetie. I love your pretty coloring. I am so happy
    to know that you & your siblings are now with great families. Congratulations
    on being chosen for honors as todays very special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
    of ear scritches & head pats. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Usuke the Fetcher!

Hi Usuke! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a precious bundle of furry perfection you are, Usuke, and I'm sure your sibbies are, too! I was so touched by your story, sweetheart, learning of the happy beginning for you and ALL of your siblings! You even got to "keep" 3 of your brothers and sisters for you very own! And I hope and pray that your fur mom, Bella, is being well cared for now as well... You may have started out "feral," i.e. starving for love and human interaction! But wow, just one day of good old fashioned human contract and unconditional love and you were a changed boy, craving those belly rubs and shoulder naps! hehe And every day you repay your humans their kindness and compassion by delivering them presents! How sweet is that! No wonder your human loves you so very much, sweetheart!

You're one very special little man, Usuke, so special in so many ways, and your family (especially your *special* person), so very blessed to have a best buddy, a loving companion and furry soul mate in you!
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy, heart filled note, cutie pie! I hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day, being treated to tons of belly rubs, treats and love! You ALL deserve it!!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Usuke, and to all of your brothers and sisters too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-17-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Congrats on getting Cat of the day!
    Have a nice day!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Usuke!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana