Thread: Princess Sasha!

Hybrid View

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Sasha the Meezer on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You look a lot like my Seal Point Siamese cat Milly who was honored as Cat of the Day last April.
    I loved seeing your photos, it would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more pretty pictures of you.
    I hope your family spoils you today because it is your special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Beautiful Princess Sasha!

Happy Cat of the Day, sassy Princess Sasha!

What a gorgeous Meezer girl you are, Sasha! Your incredibly beautiful, sparkling, crystal blue eyes are meezmering, in fact, everything about you makes my heart sing! I'm so happy your family rescued you from the existence you were eking out in that dreadful pet shop, welcoming you into their hearts and home nestled in the idyllic Wisconsin countryside!

After being cooped up in that confining cage for so long, of course you were a bit skittish when you first came home! "What is all of this unconditional love, these beautiful surroundings all about???" Well, it didn't time for you to settle into your happy new life, and of course your family, well, they were hooked the moment they laid eyes on you!

What a beautiful best friend your family has in you, Sasha! You're one gem of a girl, sweetheart, and SO very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your snake buddy, your umm, *imaginary friend* hehe, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and loved filled day of celebration!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Princess Sasha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sassy Sasha!

Sasha...you are so beautiful! I'm glad that you are in a wonderful home now, away from that horrid pet shop!
    Have fun being Cat of the Day, and play with your toy snake!