Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
Dear Barb,

It is with a heavy heart that I read this about your dear Koko. I know he was your kitty and how much he was loved. All I can say is cry your eyes out until you can't cry anymore, then think of the good life you gave him and how many kitties will never know what it is to be loved the way Koko was loved. It took courage to do what was right for Koko and know he is pain free. Give Nugget an extra hug and know you are in my thoughts.

My Grace recently had rabies and feline distemper shots and something is terribly amiss. A week after the shots she is now blind, can barely walk and having great difficulty standing. I think it is because of this she is barely eating and drinking. She is also having accidents on the floor and doesn't seem to be able to make it to her litter box. I am holding onto hope but the reality is I think she is in the dying process and it is heart wrenching to watch.

If you have an extra prayer, Grace could sure use one.
Glenn
I am saying a prayer for Gracie, I know how much you love her and you really don't need to lose her so soon after losing Buddy cat. After what I just went through, you know that I know what you are feeling right now. So so sorry to hear this.