CONTACT: I am the contact for this kitty! Not the owner! If you can please help Roxy, please email ASAP!
Contact Me Via email at [email protected] thebeachcomber (AT) Hotmail (DOT) com

Name:  roxy.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  91.6 KB

Tennessee! Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty needs home or rescue PLEASE!!!

This kitty is in Tennessee! They have to rehome all their pets. Family members taking their others, but Roxy needs rescue; she takes phenobarb twice a week! Can you help this gorgeous kitty, please? Please let me know!
Debbie

Roxy's Owner writes:
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:49:29 -0400
Roxy is 2 years old, moderate CH, spayed. She takes Phenobarbital twice weekly to control her seizures. Here is a copy of the post I made and her picture is attached.

I posted about my moderate CH kitty Roxy the other day. My husband and I are moving from Tennessee to Texas in 3 short months. We will be going from owning our home to renting an apartment and sadly will not be able to keep our sweet little girl. She is 2 years old and such a love bug. Her favorite thing to do is sit in your lap and purr. Her litterbox manners definitely need some work, but I think in the right setting with the right person she could improve them. She does have epilepsy that we control with Phenobarbital twice weekly, and she takes the medication like a good little girl. She loves our dog and she tolerates our 2 non CH cats. When in a different environment with cats she does not know she is vocal but never acts on her feelings. I am posting this in hopes someone may be interested in giving Roxy a home, or know of someone that may be interested.
Thank you for your help!
Amanda