Thread: ~Apollon~

~Apollon~

Oh Apollon, you sure are gorgeous!!! What beautiful coloring you have! How nice to be born on St. Valentines Day!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your buddy have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Apollon!

Hi Apollon! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

This piggie loving heart of mine went squish the second I laid eyes on your precious piggie self, after reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her very special boy! You're not only charming, and incredibly handsome (your silky coat and red coloring are gorgeous), you're a beauty in heart and spirit as well! As your mommy says, being the sweet and loving fellow that you are it's only fitting that you'd be born on Valentine's Day! I'm sorry your first family could no longer keep you, but oh what a lucky break for your mommy! And in the end you couldn't have hoped for a more loving forever family!

My husband says, since he is from a breeder, he has finer manners than the pigs we got from the pet store, and him ringing the bell, is to call for us, his butlers.
    Now, how sweet is that! I don't doubt you have the manners of a prince, and being of royal heritage, of course you have butlers! Yes, you are one extra special pig, Apollon, and I have no doubt that you will be bringing endless hours of smiles and laughter, so much joy and love to your family's life! over the many years to come!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your wheeker pals are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration...You sure deserve it! (Don't forget the carrots!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious piggie Apollon, and to all of your furry friends too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Apollon!

Apollon, you are such a beautiful boy and so loved too! Your human mommy loves you so much that her heart was just overflowing with love-I could feel it in every word. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day! I'm sure she'll give you lots and lots of special treats!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Apollon what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and read about you today!!! You certianly brought me a smile!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us!!! You are so special in so many ways. A beautiful rare treasure you are for sure!!! I hope you and all your piggy pals are enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Apollon, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings from the USA, sweet Apollon! I absolutely adore the color of your fur && your breed in general. What a truly great-looking little guy you are! And so young as well! I don`t blame your human for falling in love with you right away on that breeder`s website - who wouldn`t love such a sweet face! I like that your birthday is on Valentine`s Day; it definitely fits in with your loving personality! I`m also happy that your human was able to finally give you and your friend a home with him/her, where no doggies would bark at you! Your "girl-crazy" friend sounds like tons of fun; you two must have a blast together and it`s quite lucky you were able to stay together when you were adopted. I know what you mean about not liking hard floors; one of my old Guinea Pigs (Harriet, rest her soul) used to dislike the wooden floors as well and much preferred the carpet. I love your human`s husband`s little joke about you ringing the bell to summon your "butler;" what a sophisticated little man you are!

I really enjoyed learning about you and your friend and reading your story. Congratulations on being today`s Pet of the Day, darling Apollon! Also, I hope you got spoiled rotten with your favorite snacks, especially those carrots you like so much! It was very nice to "meet" you today, Apollon, and congratulations once again!

Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa