Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new kitty on the block - a Bengal

He sure is a handsome boy and of course I love his name too. Thanks for sharing his pictures with us.

The "glitter gene", I love it! And it does seem he has it. Beautiful boy.

Dear Storm, could you please cross paths with Randi soon and give her some lovies. She is missing her sweet boy Fister right now.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Storm is down exploring the yard every evening when his parents come back from work. It’s such fun to see him run around - he has even been up a tree a couple of times. One evening while he was there, we got a shower. He was terrified, had probably never been out in rain before. He hid under a wagon and wouldn’t come out, his dad had to go get an umbrella. It was so funny to watch! He normally lets them know what he thinks about going back up, he meows loudly all the way, but for once he was quiet.

He’s such a sweet kitty, even lets the children pet him.

Here are some new pictures:

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Storm, you are gorgeous!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wow! He's such a handsome boy.

Can you believe it! This evening, he ran out through the gate (he normally stops there) and apparently continued full speed somewhere. His dad went out looking for him, but he had disappeared. My neighbor, who lives around the corner two floors down from Storm's family, rang me, so I went down, too. Fithteen minutes later, I found him under a bush in the park across the road - he was probably sitting there all the time, while we went in three different directions to look for him.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

OMG, what a beautiful cat! I love Bengals, even though I never met one in person, and I think it's wonderful that you have one in your neighborhood, Randi!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Can you believe it! This evening, he ran out through the gate (he normally stops there) and apparently continued full speed somewhere. His dad went out looking for him, but he had disappeared. My neighbor, who lives around the corner two floors down from Storm's family, rang me, so I went down, too. Fithteen minutes later, I found him under a bush in the park across the road - he was probably sitting there all the time, while we went in three different directions to look for him.
    Randi, I'm so glad you found him! How frightening for his dad!

God bless you, Storm, dad, and neighbor, and ,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

[QUOTE=Randi;2479687] his dad had to go get an umbrella. [/QUOTE
    Was the umbrella for Storm or the dad?

The umbrella was for Storm - that's why it is funny!

Storm, don't run away and scare your purrents like that! Naughty baby! I bet you got all sorts of punishing kisses and cuddles when you got home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Storm is gorgeous and the running off is no surprise bengals like to test your strength with their curiosity and their energy. He is one smart little guy to sit under a bush and wait to be "rescued" . Well done Randi - I'll bet his Daddy was relieved and you both got a treat!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Cutie Storm!

He's so adorable! He has a mark in the center of his right side that reminds me of a paw-print! What a darling, smart, busy kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I WANNA BENGAL!! Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the room for such an active cat. My next cat will most likely be a Siamese. It's hard living without one after you've had one for years.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Although I love Bengals, I'm not sure I'd want one. Perhaps if I was younger. Storm is quite a handful and so energetic. My neighbor looked after him for a day recently and we took him down in the yard - on his leash, though! We also took him up in my apartment and let him explore by himself. He went everywhere, even places Fister had never been... he jumped up on top of a bookshelf and from there on to the top of a wardrobe.

Storm's family will be traveling in a few months and I volunteered to cat-sit. We'll see!

Cassiesmom, I can see what you mean, it does look like a paw print on his left side.