Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Gabriels girls : Plenty NEW pics !

My Gabriels girls : Plenty NEW pics !

Normally only Maya & Inka may play outside. But from now on, Zazou may come too, but only under supervision!! Otherwise she would jump over the fence to go to our nasty neighbour...!

enjoy!!

more coming!!!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 05-08-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Bernard petting Zazou

It's weird, but Maya is jalous because Zazou is in "her" garden...!

Inka is not jalous, but she surely isn't used to see her friend there too!

Zazou found the catnip!!

So now she is stoned.........!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello, beautiful lady cats in your Pawpie and Meowmie's gorgeous garden! It looks like a lovely, sunny day to be outdoors! <-- BIG smile on my face after enjoying these photos!

Edited to add ... Zazou looks very kittenish in her post-catnip photo Ladies, I bet your coats are warm from the sunshine, so nice to pat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

These are great pics! I would just LOVE to snuggle with Zazou sometime. Such a gorgeous kitty tail he has! Of course Inka and Maya are pretty as well.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    These are great pics! I would just LOVE to snuggle with Zazou sometime. Such a gorgeous kitty tail he has! Of course Inka and Maya are pretty as well.
    Lol!! Zazou is a girl !! But she forgives you, because you say that her tail is gorgeous

What beautiful photos, of beautiful cats in their beautiful garden on a beautiful day!

Thank you, Lut! Lovies to you all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This picture makes me laugh right out loud! I spy ... Zazou's purr-fect, fluffy, flooffy tail!

I love the expression on Inka's face in this picture!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such beautiful kitties!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

A certain Little Orange Lion would love to know if there is room for him in the Garden Of Cats.
    He will certainly bring Big Cat Nip Mice and Treats.
    Here I am with My Pouncierge Angel having fun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    A certain Little Orange Lion would love to know if there is room for him in the Garden Of Cats.
    He will certainly bring Big Cat Nip Mice and Treats.:love I am with My Pouncierge Angel having fun.
    Oh yes !! Miquelito is more than welcome!! Inka says that there are more than enough purrrrfect hiding places in her garden!! .
    His belle Snoopy who always stays indoors, would love to welcome her prince! If Miquelito promises to look after her in the garden, Lut promises that those 2 stroll around their cat-paradise as much as he wants!!

It is good to see naughty Zazou at least gets to enjoy some sunshine! I bet her black fur soaks it all right up!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness, Lut, how I`ve missed seeing your beautiful kitties! Glad they are doing well!

Looks like Zazou had a great time outside, especially if catnip was involved!

I love the picture of Maya in the grass; her eyes are stunning!

Such great pictures! The Gabriels Girls looking adorable as always!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

New pics!

Today it is a beautiful and sunny day!!
    So time again to enjoy the garden and suck up as much sun as possible.
    Zazou is so happy she is allowed to wander outside too now, of course only under close supervision!
    My hubby Bernard took this series of pics; For some he was almost lying on the ground! This gives the picture (and the cat) a very special effect! Well done Bernard!!!

On the first pic you can see all 3 cats!

on these last 2 pics you can see all 3 of them !