Thread: Meeow to Mr. Meezer

Meeow to Mr. Meezer

Sweet Mr. Meezer, we can understand so well here how wonderful it is to live with a chatty boy who comes in a digital version- only on and off will work
    Orion the Aby sends his best purrings as he is digital as well and came in after his older brother Filou had left us because of kidney failure.
    Enjoy your day, little boy and make sure there is plenty of plays and conversations.

Mr Meezer

So sorry about the loss of your other kitty, how sad. But also how glad I am that you have yet another glorious Meezer in your life; thank you for adopting him. Mr M, I wish you a very happy COTD today; keep your parents happy for many years to come.

What a Great Little Siamese Cat of the Future you are Mr Meezer and even at such a young age that name Mr is so well deserved.
    What a Great Handsome Kitten you are Mr Meezer and we would love to see you when you are a big full grown Cat you are going to be such a Mighty Meezer, a true MagnfiCat.

We would love to see you in a year from now when your colors change and you are so handsome.
    My Miquelito My Little Orange Lion is like you a Cat who only sleeps and runs.

Miquelito , Charlie Angel, Mr Whisker Angel and my Siamese Six Pack of Angels are all sending their Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Fantastic Cat of the Future and Our Great New Cat Of The Day Mr Meezer^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kidney failure

What a beautiful Siamese kitty you have. I am sorry for your loss and just want to share what I found out when my kitty Beyli had kidney failure (things some vets will not tell you!). There is quite an epidemic of kidney failure due to the food and litter many use right now. Cats need water -and they will never drink enough out of a bowl and since they are also carnivores the only way to get enough moisture as well as meat is by feeding canned food. Dry food is for snacking (like chips for us!). And it really doesn't do anything helpful as far as teeth goes - it actually can make the enamel decay faster since dry food is so abrasive and then bacteria ends up forming on their teeth and taxes their kidneys as it gets under the gums. Also, clumping litter that is not flushable gets ingested by our cats, therefore forming the same clumps of cement that absorb any bodily fluids and liquids taken in by them - also taking the organs. This has all been proven but due to our wish for convenience, we end up using these products anyways and our cats (and dogs who nibble in the litterbox...) pay the ultimate price. Share this info and save lives.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries

Mr. Meezer of Toronto the Good

Catgratulations to you, Mr. Meezer being named Cat of the Day, April 26th 2013! Nice to see a Canadian kitty so honoured. Enjoy being spoiled big time at your COTD party!

Our three kitties are rescued Princes.

Felix the Maine Coon (6 1/2)
    Rascal the Silver/Grey/White Tabby (3 1/2)
    Raven, our baby boy, the black beauty, born on my hand at home, August 5th 2011

Raven was the first born of the abandoned Queen, Ivory. She found me in my garden and I caressed her. Felt the kittens moving!!! Fostered her and five days after coming into our home, Ivory presented us with two black male kittens, Raven and Licorice. Ivory and Licorice both adopted (by two different people). I have visiting rights and visit them in their homes.

Felines are 100% Royalty as the first cat mother is The Goddess Bastet. Kitties have not forgotten that the original cat mother was half kitty / half human; thus, my Cats like to remind me daily who poops, who scoops.

From The Cat Palace in Montreal, Canada the three Royals, Princes Felix, Rascal and Raven wish Mr. Meezer and his two cat siblings of The Toronto Palace a great day and a long and happy life. Rule with gentle paws; remind the humans every now and then that The Cat is the ultimate Royal species of planet Earth.

Right now we feed 5 abandoned kitties every day. Once a cat trusts me I bring the kitty to our veterinarian for examination which includes inoculations, etc., and sterilization. Then we look for fostering and placement. If that does not happen, the cat continues to live outside and we care for the cat as best we can.

How does one abandon a pet? Must be a person with a heart of stone and without a soul who does that!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hello, beautiful Mr. Meezer! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your lovely cream coat and your blue eyes! You are a busy kitten - playing, checking out high places, and having a conversation with your people! I bet every day with you is full of fun and love ! I hope you have a wonderful day of talking, playing and being adored! Happy Cat of the Day, Mr. Meezer!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-26-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mr. Meezer, what an utterly gorgeous young Cream Point Siamese you are! You have those lovely blue eyes and soft beautiful fur, white with the pale cream points that will darken over time. And you have the delightful Meezer Purrrsonality as well. As your Purrrson says, you're very sociable, confident and loving, and you have two speeds, On and Off. You're full of energy, leaping and running, teething the laptop, playing your own beautiful musical compositions on the computer keyboard. And you are so affectionate too, a real sweetheart with those loud purrs.

We are so sorry about the loss of beloved Smudge to kidney failure at only age nine. You have big pawprints to fill there, little Mr. Meezer, but you are helping to heal the grief of your Purrrsons and the other kitties, filling the air again with that loud Siamese voice. I can just see Smudge Angel looking down from the Rainbow Bridge and doing that special kitty smile!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Meezer, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and the other kitties and your humans and Smudge Angel are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 04-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mr. Meezer what a charming fellow you are!!!

I could look into your beautiful blue eyes all day long!!! What fun it must be to have you around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. You certainly brightened up my rainy day!!! I hope you are having the most fun day ever.

Congratulations, sweet Mr. Meezer, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Mr. Meezer,

Pleasure to meet you today. After reading about you, it seems that you are as sweet & playful as you look.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life
    with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's Mr. Meezer!

Hi Mr. Meezer!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a wonderful way to end my day, seeing your beautiful self up on my screen, having the opportunity to congratulate you on your well earned "top cat" honors!

What a beautiful, BLUE eyed Meezer man you are, sweetheart! To say your eyes are *stunning* would be an understatement! In fact, you're beautiful from head to tail, from the inside out! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Smudge, who earned his angel wings long before his time, and we all know the heartache that comes with the passing of a cherished furkid. But thankfully you came into your humans' lives, putting a smile back on their faces, bringing them immeasurable joy to their days with your chatty Meezer ways, your sweet and loving purrsonalty! How blessed they are to have you in their lives, sweetheart, and I hope for you and your family, countless more happy days of shared loved and devoted companionship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mr. M! I hope you and your kitty sibs are all enjoying your big day in the spotlight. I have a feeling your humans are making it a very special, fun and love filled one for all of you, for sure!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Mr. Meezer, to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~