Thread: Kichi

Kichi

Hi Kichi......What a beauty you are. I would love to have you to.Congratulations on being our DOTD.
    We got to see how beautiful you are and to read such nice things about you. Have a long and wonderful life
    with your loving family. Dogs are a wonderful addition to a family.

Linda in SC

Hi Kichi you are a beautiful girl. I can see tht your person loves you very much! Happy dotd toyou!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Kichi, it's a pleasure to meet such an intelligent lovely dog. How wonderful that you are your human's first dog! There is no doubt but that you are loved and treasured. I hope all of you have many years together. Enjoy hiking! Congrats on being DOTD!

Kichi!

Kichi - you are beautiful! You are a smart girl too, even though you are young and still learning!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, pretty girl!

Precious Kichi!

Hi beautiful, smiling Kichi!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a fab pic that is of your utterly adorable self, all decked out in your backpack! I'm a hiker myself, and me my Lab Jingles used to love hiking the mountains, woods and beaches! What a wonderful hiking partner your person has in you, Kichi! But more important than that, what a beautiful best friend and loving companion, soul mate, she has in you! It was a long time coming, your homecoming, but I'm sure your human would agree it was well worth the wait when the prize was a pup as sweet and loving and PERFECT as you! You're her dream doggie come true, Kichi, and I hope for you and your person a lifetime of happy days, hiking the trail of life together, hand in paw!

Sometimes I look at her and can't believe that she's my dog, It's like a dream come true.

Great thanks to your human for sharing her very moving tribute to her best buddy, along with your heart melting pic (Oh, that SMILE!!!) Meeting you was a much welcomed bright spot on this cold, grey day!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud person, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Shiba Kichi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kichi

Nice to meet you Kichi, what a Beautiful girl you are and I can tell how
    much your family loves you, and you are from Rhode Island and so am
    I. It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time with your new
    family, I'm so glad you found each other, Congratulations to our Dog
    Of The Day.

You're a beauty Kichi! You look like you're smiling! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful !

What a wonderful Girl.

The waiting is hard... been there.. but its SO worth it !

Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Precious Kichi! You are beautiful! How wonderful that you're active, energetic and take your people out for some hiking! (And a little bit impish, too -- digging or, um, playing with the couch ) I am sending cyber hugs and kisses for you, sweet smiling foxy girl! I agree with Kay Country Gal - wishing you and your people many happy years together Happy Dog of the Day, dear Kichi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678