Hi Minou! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful baby girl! Oh, aren't you the very vision of preciousness! What I wouldn't give to hold that outstretched little paw of yours, pick you up and cuddle you, covering that sweet face with a zillion kisses. You're so beautiful, in body and in heart, it brings a tear to my eye! I'm so sorry to hear of your health challenges, but no doubt a very special guardian angel matched you up with that perfect forever person, one who would love you and nurture you and love unconditionally! Your human may not have thought at the outset that a kitty was the companion for her/him. But something changed her mind, something drew her to your beloved breed, and there is no doubt in my mind that you and your human were destined to be together...fovever and always!
What a treasure your human has in you, darling Minou, and I hope for you and your family countless more happy, love filled years together!
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your doggie pal are both enjoying a very special and love filled Cat of the Day, being pampered to pieces!
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Minou!