Thread: Hoppel!!!

Hybrid View

Hoppel!!!

You're adorable Hoppel!!! What a smart bunny to play hide and seek! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hoppel, what a beautiful bunny you are with your coat in different shades of brown, and white! And those terrific lop ears I like your white paws, too - you look like you have white socks on your feet! You are such a smart bunny to play hide and seek, and let your person know when it is the right time for petting! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny Hoppel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Hoppel!

Hi Hoppel in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    What a beautiful bunny you are, Hoppel! Your coat of many colors is simply gorgeous, and looks so soft! Of course it's your velveteen, loppy ears that are your trademark! How wonderful that your person loves you so completely, unconditionally, just the way you are! I've never heard of Johnannes bread, but it sure sounds yummy, and the perfect treat after a round of hide and go seek! What a lucky person is yours, Hoppel, having known your love and friendship these many years, and I hope that you both will know many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet little one! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desire and more!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Hoppel!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-10-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hoppel what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

What a wonderful and special friend you are!!! I enjoyed seeing your sweet picture and reading about you very much. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Hoppel, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~