Thread: Mlb 2013!

Hybrid View

Rolling I think is more the case.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

With the obscure rule call that ended game 3, and a pick-off of a pinch runner in game 4, one just has to wonder how game 5 will end!

And the answer to your question, Richard? I think everyone has their own favorite father, but "Big Papi" is one of a kind! I saw a brief clip of him with his 3-year-old son several years ago, teaching him how to bat, and he was just as good a dad as one could imagine! And his son was arable, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    And his son was arable, of course!
    What were they growing on him?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    What were they growing on him?
    That should have been adorable - autocorrect guessed wrong!
    I've Been Frosted

The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Rolling I think is more the case.
    Poor Fred and his Boner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkle%27s_Boner

I love baseball.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Poor Fred and his Boner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkle%27s_Boner

I love baseball.
    That was the last time the Cubs won the World Series. Poor Fred.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whodathunkit?

A game in this series that they actually played clean ball! (Not that I'm complaining but you have to wonder why they insist on pitching to Papi. )

Whodathunkit?

A game in this series that they actually played clean ball! (Not that I'm complaining but you have to wonder why they insist on pitching to Papi. )
    WHY DO WE KEEP PITCHING TO HIM?? I mean for crying out loud they walked Pujols in 2011 nearly every time he came up to bat... but yet we keep taking chances with him... KNOWING he hits EVERY TIME... Can't wrap my mind around it.

And I even went to the game last night since my BF won tickets in a drawing at work... what a disheartening game.

Miracles have happened though, I have faith with Wacha, but unfortunately we need TWO games to win and that seems a little unlikely......

However............. the last time the Sox clinched a WS win at home has been quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite a few years, sooooo... I still have hope!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    WHY DO WE KEEP PITCHING TO HIM?? I mean for crying out loud they walked Pujols in 2011 nearly every time he came up to bat... but yet we keep taking chances with him... KNOWING he hits EVERY TIME... Can't wrap my mind around it.

And I even went to the game last night since my BF won tickets in a drawing at work... what a disheartening game.

Miracles have happened though, I have faith with Wacha, but unfortunately we need TWO games to win and that seems a little unlikely......

However............. the last time the Sox clinched a WS win at home has been quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite a few years, sooooo... I still have hope!
    We'll see what happens tomorrow night … It's funny, as "red" is both teams color scheme, one cannot tell who fans are rooting for nearly as readily!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We'll see what happens tomorrow night … It's funny, as "red" is both teams color scheme, one cannot tell who fans are rooting for nearly as readily!

I really needed that break last night (Tuesday) from the WS. It looks like now Boston are the favorites but we shall see what happens. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05.gif 
Views:	44 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	57372

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."