Thread: Terrific Tiggs

Hybrid View

Beautiful Tiggs!

Hi Tiggs! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your very proud person, too!
    What a gorgeous Torti girl you are, Tiggs, and oh yes, quite the stunning super model for your budding (already very talented) photographer/forever human! Oh, that coat, that coloring, those eyes! Your photo spread is simply exquisite, Tigg, with each photo more beautiful than the next!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your bio., Tiggs, learning of the very special bond you and your person share...you two are soul mates for sure, destined to together, forever! I can't imagine a more cherished birthday present than a gift of furry love, and that special day your human welcomed you into her life she/he was blessed with the best! And oh, what I wouldn't give to plant a kiss on that sweet, dainty, brown paw!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight (captured on camera, of course, hehe), being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires (salmon chews!!!) and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Tiggs, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Tiggs , you are such a Dear Little Cat , and a yopung Lady with quite a bit of tortitude.
    We just love seeing all of the World's Finest Cats of the Future from all over the World.

You are just about the sweetest Little Tortie Cat we hhave seen in a while.

Pouncer Angel, My First Cat , Mamma Karina Angel and Pouncer Roccalno Angel are all sendg Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Little Tortie Cat of the Future and Our Sweet Day of the Day Terrific Tiggs.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Tiggs.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana