Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble.....is nooooo trouble!

Hybrid View

trouble.....is nooooo trouble!

i had already decided as i was reading, part of my post would read "he doesnt look like trouble to me", and sure enough at the end of the "story" was the comment "he is really no trouble at all"...smile...congratulations to trouble, the cotd!!!

Yahbut the CAT is narrating the tail. Maybe his purrents have other ideas. Be that as it may, Trouble is a very good looking cat. I almost adopted a cat named Trouble in Milwaukee 15 years ago!

OUCH!! Your story made me wince! I certainly hope that by now you have gotten to travel inside in the car. It's a much better way, don't you agree? I'm so happy that you were rescued and are now living the good life with Ben and Spider and just all around having a good time. I hope that you will enjoy yourself totally today (maybe chasing a few milk rings?) doing whatever it is that you would like, because you are our very special Saturday Cat of the Day!

Hi Ya, Trouble!!!

Like Pam, I hated reading how you had your paws burned. I remember that up north where it gets so cold, many kitties like to get into engines and do get burned! We're so glad you're fine now and are enjoying a loving furrhome with your brothers! Tabby kitties are just sooo special. Bless you, sweet Trouble...catgratulations on being a most impressive Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Hello Trouble!

Hello Trouble from your pals at the lost cats hotel.We have all had troublewith those terrible monsters , the Cars that run us over and stink and growl in front of our home , stinking up the air and making a lot of noise, and the monsters ran over and killed Orange Blossom and Tiger and now we cant go outside anymore. Hooray for Trouble the Terrific COTD and Death to CARS< BOOOOOO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, I wished i thought of your name for one of my cats....He is always into something. So glad someone was kind to you.. Love you,and a big hug for you... Annette
    Annette

Congrats Trouble being COTD!!! You look like a real sweetheart!!!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Car Cats !!!

Hey, Trouble, those engines are warm but DANGEROUS!!! I guess all us humans have had an "engine rescue" at some time, I'm no exception!! So glad to see your good looking little self has a much better sleeping place now!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!
    PS - Love your name, hehehe
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Trouble
    Gosh, I'm glad you are all well now after your frightening adventure. I found my cat, Luke in the motor of my car too. He was lucky in that I found him after only going about a block and he was not hurt. I'm so glad you have a loving forever home now and lots of love. You are a very handsome fellow. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Aw Trouble, what a beautiful grey kitty cat you are!! Your sweet face true tabby coat are stunning. I too am so happy you are now in your warm, loving forever home. We love people like Don and Scott!!! Congrats for being Our Gorgeous Kitty Cat of the Day!!

Trouble, what a handsome, fun-loving guy you are. I'm proud to celebrate you as our distinguished Cat of the Day today.

My Cassy would LOVE to play a brisk game of milk jug ring (mjr) and/or wrestle-mania with you. If you get to San Francisco area, do call. Those pesky mjrs get overwhelming.

Hurrah for Trouble, our magnificent COTD!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I come to Cat of the Day hoping for a momentary escape from my troubles, which are many and terrible; I have troubles that trouble me greatly.

But what do I find? Trouble!

Trouble upon trouble! And, despite the assertion at the top of this thread, I do believe that Trouble actually is trouble, although this fact does not trouble me for it is also a fact that the black cat has been known to cause a bit of trouble on many occassions, too, and how troubled I would be not to have the trouble of the troublesome cat in my life, for his trouble is not trouble at all but joy, for trouble can be a very good thing, too, and I am quite certain that Trouble's onslaught of trouble is good, as bad as he might be from time to time, and therefore it should trouble no one that Trouble is trouble, for I am certain that his trouble is good.

Personally, I am not troubled by Trouble at all.

And, as troubling as his horrific ride was, the consequence was anything but trouble - namely a good home, filled with love, free from all sorts of troubles, despite the new troubles that now must be born by Spider and Ben, but I suspect that their lives were not trouble free even before Trouble entered in.

So what's the trouble?

ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Frostfrog
    I come to Cat of the Day hoping for a momentary escape from my troubles, which are many and terrible; I have troubles that trouble me greatly.

But what do I find? Trouble!

Trouble upon trouble! And, despite the assertion at the top of this thread, I do believe that Trouble actually is trouble, although this fact does not trouble me for it is also a fact that the black cat has been known to cause a bit of trouble on many occassions, too, and how troubled I would be not to have the trouble of the troublesome cat in my life, for his trouble is not trouble at all but joy, for trouble can be a very good thing, too, and I am quite certain that Trouble's onslaught of trouble is good, as bad as he might be from time to time, and therefore it should trouble no one that Trouble is trouble, for I am certain that his trouble is good.

Personally, I am not troubled by Trouble at all.

And, as troubling as his horrific ride was, the consequence was anything but trouble - namely a good home, filled with love, free from all sorts of troubles, despite the new troubles that now must be born by Spider and Ben, but I suspect that their lives were not trouble free even before Trouble entered in.

So what's the trouble?
    And he doesn't live in River City, either!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Dear Trouble -that one time you really got into trouble but you've found your way out of it. You are a very sweet tabby kitty and we wish you a wonderful day of honour as COTD together with Scot and your brofurs

Not to worry, dear Trouble!!...your troubles were over the day your loving humans opened up their home and hearts to you, sweet boy! Now the only motor running is yours, as you purrrr with contentment! You are one beautiful, deserving boy, Trouble; really no trouble at all!! Congratulations on clawing your way out of trouble and climbing to the top of the heap! You're the Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~