Thread: Majestic Dragonseal

Majestic Dragonseal

Hello fellow cotders thanks for nominating my beautiful Dragonseal as cat of the day
    Not that it is not obvious but one slight mistake changed her gender to male she is fine with it though ...
    she sends loud purrs to everyone and thanks you and your fabulous pets

Any human with half a lick of sense knows that cats rule. The Great Dragonseal is a purrfect example of why that is so.

Good Morning Dragonseal (your Royal Highness) - so nice to make your acquaintance this beautiful morning! You are a gorgeous kitty and you live in a place very special to my heart. Have a wonderful celebration for your COTD honors!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a magnificent Lady you are Dragonseal and you certainly are a hypnotic Cat.
    You certainly do have a wonderful balcony to roam on , just don't get carried away with chasing Birds please.

You are such a Great Maine Coon , you have such a noble profile and are so charming.
    I think My Big Orange Mickey Fluffy Tail has fallen paws over heels in love with you.

All of We Found Hotel Cats are sending our most profound MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Beautiful New Cat of the Day Darling Dragonheart.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Dragonseal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dragonseal, i think one of your sisters in outer space landed here via another mediterranean island. Kiri is also one of the masters of the universe and greets you gracefully
    I am glad you got a human who really understands you and can translate

Dearest Dragonseal, what a lovely lady you are! Such a pretty, fluffy Maine Coon girl with beautiful fur, and we love the close-up shot of your sweet face with your pale green eyes. Please be VERY careful walking on the outside window ledge.. or better yet, stay inside, MUCH safer for kitties there. And how well you have your human trained! You are truly a role model for all kitties.

Congratulations, darling Dragonseal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your human servant are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dragonseal what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. That close up explains why it's so easy to fall under your spell: your eyes are mesermizing!!! I could gaze into them all day. No wonder you have your loving human under your paw!!! Please thank him for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Dragonseal, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Magical* Dragonseal!

Hi Dragonseal! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day (casting spells, distracting your human, trying out fetching new poses on the balcony) to paw off a note to us!
    You truly are one gorgeous girl, Dragonseal, one spellbinding, mesmerizing feline! (Hypnotic gaze level =5...VERY impressive!) It's no wonder your human so easily succumbed to your charms, and aren't we all so very happy that he did! Eking out a life on the streets of Athens is NO place for one so beautiful, so regal and noble as you! You are ruler of your universe, Dragonseal, master of all, and I have no doubt that your human wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, swseetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being pampered royally by your loyal subject, treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you stunning Dragonseal, our most magical, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful lady Dragonseal!

Gorgeous Dragonseal! What a busy lady you are -- sitting on the balcony in positions that emphasize your awesomeness ... fabulously distracting your person from his work ... and practicing your spells of the Magic Gaze and the Purring Storm! I think you are very lovely, awesome and fabulous! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Dragonseal!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678