Thread: Dear Patch and Trillian

Hybrid View

Wooo hoo! Sounds like progress all around! Glad she showed no sign of her theoretical "dog aggression" when out on the walk! Makes me wonder if it was a one-time incident at the shelter and someone assumed the worst!
    I've Been Frosted

We're thinking that the people who adopted her from the shelter first just weren't ready for her, as she is an absolute bundle of spring steel at times, and she was just too much for whatever dog they had.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I am so glad to hear she's improved so much already! Dogs really do just need time to adjust, her first few days sound quit similar to Mikey's to be quite honest. So glad to hear she's happy, friendly with other dogs, and becoming well-mannered Good job, Angel!

Any more pics???

No new pics as of yet, but a couple of observations:

She's as much of a bed hog in volume as Lady, though she's half Lady's size.

We're finally settling down to this being HOME!. There was a boxer and a beagle running around the yard, she barked, they left.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Dear Patch and Trillian,

How's things? How are you and Angel getting along? I hope it's going better each day!

Your fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welll...

Someone has some red dots on her schnoz where Patch's claws met an over-inquisitive puppy nose.

Patch has been out and about at times, so we might actually be getting to some understanding. Not holding our collective breath, mind you, but it's getting there.

We should have pics of a sunning pup up later.

Patch has been getting brave, he was in teh bedroom last night for a while, checking in on stinkerbelle.

I FINALLY got a picture of someone on the back of the loveseat snoozing in the sunbeam!