I thought I was going to lose him last night. He has awful sinusitis and it's practically an ongoing condition. Last night as I was putting the Fur Posse to bed, I couldn't find him. He was in the basement in the praying position. His breathing was labored at best and, of course, Dr. Lee's clinic was closed. So I put him in bed w/me but he jumped down and wanted to sleep on the floor. His breathing turned into gurgling, then he let out a big sigh and then I heard nothing. Nothing at all. I jumped out of bed and bent down to listen to his breathing but I still couldn't hear anything so I shook him and, thankfully, he stirred. I thought I had heard the death rattle, so I didn't sleep a wink last night. Coco Puff never moved all night. He didn't eat, drink or use the litter box, so that scared me as well. I called Dr. Lee and told them to expect me in the morning and Dr. Lee told me that he doesn't have pneumonia but he has a severe URI and his nasal passages are filled w/mucous. So he gave him a Depo shot and one of Convenia and I'm to give him Clindamycin on top of that. I may end up having to put him on Prednisolone if he doesn't improve markedly but I really don't want to do that b/c I don't want him to get fat like Creamsicle did. However, if it's all I have to do to keep him somewhat healthy, I will. Sigh. This has been a crazy couple of months.