Thread: Please pray for my Grandma kitty

Hybrid View

Let's hope we continue to receive good news on Grandma kitty.

We will give the ole kamz a try tomorrow. Today was the first day I've been able to get to the store to get a can. Grandma has not been eating quite as good since her vet visit. I think she is just exhauseted and a bit miffed at me for taking her to the vet. Odd that the vet gave her an appetite stimulater and she doesn't want to eat as much. Or it could be she is cheesed off at me for making her take her thyroid pill every day. My girl can be really stubborn when she wants. Fingers all crossed for the kamz and that I don't get mugged by the other cats trying to get a taste too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

It's always worrying when a cat won't eat. What's the name of the appetite stimulant. Fister tried some called Percictin (sp?), a half twice a day. It helped, at least for a while. Have you tried Royal Canins "Sensitive". That was Fister's favourite. I also gave him the Whiskas pouches wet food. He would only eat the one in Gelé, not in Sauce. I poured a little boiled water in, and would eat it. His issues were not the kidneys though, but his liver.

I hope Grandma will start eating soon. Sending lots of positive thoughts.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Grandma is not on an appetite stimulant, Randi. The vet just gave her a shot of the B vitamins.

We tried the klamz today. The jury is still out on that. I think she liked the klams just not on the kd food because she lapped up the juice from the clams that was on the plate but did not eat all the kd with it mixed in. I only gave her about a 3rd of a can of the kd food mixed with just a bit of clams and clams juice. I was hoping for a clean plate but that did not happen. We will try again at supper time.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh boy, does that Klam Juz ever bring back memories.
    Merlin and Auntie Slick are sending a boatload of hugs and purrs for you all and especially Grandma.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.