Thread: Bonnie in Ireland

Bonnie in Ireland

Hello you wee Bonnie lass, You are so cute!! I'd like to give you a hug. I can tell from the article that you are loved and no doubt have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Wee Bonnie!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Dog of the Day to you, Bonnie! Top o' the morning to you! Well, afternoon!
    What a beautiful wee Irish lass you are, Bonnie, and hailing from the Emerald Isle, the perfect choice for our extra special St. Patty's Day honors! You're just too preciuos for words, Bonnie! Those big, brown, puppy dog eyes, that sweet face of yours, are heart melters for sure, and oh yes, your "cut" is most stylish! But as fetching as you are, it is the joy, the smiles, the happiness you bring to all who know and love you, especially your family, that makes you so extra special! Your family hit the pot of gold the day they welcomed you home, sweetheart, and are truly blessed, having a furkid as friendly and cuddly and loving as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Bonnie girl!I hope you're enjoying you much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! (Go easy on the Guinness!)

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bonnie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Bonnie in Ireland! Happy Saint Patrick's Day and Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie! I agree with Kaycountrygal - I would like to give you a hug! And also with tatsxxx11 -- I can tell how much joy, happiness and love you share with your family! I have a friend who has a Cairn terrier, so I can just imagine how special you are Have a wonderful day, Bonnie and your caring family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What could be more fitting than to have a pretty little Irish lass to be DOTD on St. Patty's Day? Guess it's just the luck of the Irish that you were selected - and such a wonderful choice too. We hope that you're enjoying this extra special day today.

Congratulations pretty Bonnie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Bonnie

Oh my Dear Bonnie, you are just adorable, love that face, you are the perfect for the "Dog of the Day" Congratulations you are a shining star.......

You're a cutie Bonnie! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla