Thread: NEEd HELP ASAP< URGENT< REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE SAVE WOOFERS!!!!!!!

Need Help ASAP< Urgent< Really need help Please save Woofers!!!!!!!

I need help finding my old dog Wolfy a home. He is located in California and I am in Eugene Oregon. This dog is in horrible condition, 5 years old and never had shots, dewormed, rabies vaccine or neutered! Please help! He was a puppy my ex boyfriends sister got and they abandoned it at the house. I no longer live there andmoved out after my bf tried to kill me. The dog was never ours. My best friend (ex bfs brother) lives there still with the whole family and they kept the dog. He has been in a kennel (very small) his whole life!

I have been telling the family this for a VERY long time and the mother will not do anything about it.The only time he gets out of the kennel is to go to the bathroom and that's it! To top it off the kennel doesn't even have drainage and the pipe is broken. Feces and urine piles up in the kennel. I cannot stand to think about the dog in this condition, especially since this was a puppy I loved!!!!!!

I am going to have my friend send me pictures of the dog and I will post them here. If anyone has any advice or knows of rescue groups or is willing to take this pup in or foster him please respond asap! You can contact me at [email protected]. The sad thing too is that my phycho ex boyfriend used to beat the dogs, yes DOGS! He sister is there also, never been spayed, vaccinated either. I would call the Humane Society but I do not have long distance and I can't even use 10 10 811 to top it off. Please someone help. The dogs are akita, golden retriever mixes. Thanks!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

O I am so sorry! I wish I could help! We haev long distants, if you want me to call, I would be more then happy. Sadly there is no more room in my house as we are about to save another dgo, Molly and maybe take in a puppy from the puppy mill we are reporting. I hope everythign works out for these preciouse to!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

How is Wolfy with other dogs and with cats? I am moving within a month or two and could foster after I move (I'm at my limit for what I'm allowed where I am now). Another option would be the shelter I work at now or the shelter I used to work at. I could get the dog into one or the other. We would just have to figure out transportation ..
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Well I do not want to seperate Wolfy and Tess, but I do not know if my ex would let Tess go. He claims she is HIS dog, but he won't get her vaccinated or spayed! Can you please PM me. Where are you located? I am sure my friend would drive the pup at least half way and I can try to help with gas. My friend is sick of the dog sitting there with no attention and frankly. with how my ex acts I am scared for the dogs. He is good with cats (very used to them) but I amnot sure about dogs. He is with Tess but he was never really socialized so it's hard to say how he would react. I don't know how well he will do with strangers either. It is just so sad. I have been crying all day because of this. I don't want him to be put down but maybe it is the best choice if nothing else cango through.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Bumping this up, I really need the help....actually the dogs need the help!!!!!!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Please someone help him!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major