Thread: And still they keep on coming!!!

And still they keep on coming!!!

After the altering of Joey and Terrance and the poofing of Carla Christine Sandra Patricia I thought that there might not be any more Porch Cats.
    I was of course wrong again as there is William a Huge Black cat who looks old enough to be Tubster Panthers Dad.
    Them I have seem Monroe Fluffy Tail who I really want to poof, a Cat who I think is a Son of Joey and a Gray Tabby^^.
    All except William are youngish I dont think more than a year to eighteen months.
    I guess my Soup Kitchen is still open.
    Please pray that I can save Mickey's brother
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They definitely know where to go for food and LOVE! And they will never be turned away.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Praying that Mickey's brother and any other homeless babies will become Porch cats! Bless you, Gary!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

We are adding our prayers for Mickey's brother and all the others who so badly need homes and love.

Thank you so much for all you do for these precious creatures, Gary, and God bless you and them.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Monroe Fluffy Tail was back again and hungry but that Huge Black Cat scares them all off, he has to be half again as big as Tubster Panther who himself is a Big Cat !!!
    I have to put Dry Food out as its cold.
    Please Monroe join your brother on a soft warm bed.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

And a Tuxedo Cat who could be Scrapster's Twin Brother!!!
    He is friendly especially after the chicken was served!!